PDA

View Full Version : My Detu Ara keeps changing specs

foxfai
05-10-2013, 06:41 PM
So I maxed out my Detu Ara hand gun (the one from mission) and I didn't equip it into any of my loadout.

I notice it keeps changing the unlocked stats! It was just at 1.16mag and now it's +10% damage from behind.

I think I saw +15% damage to vehicle yesterday too. I thought I was going crazy.:confused::confused:

Fistington
06-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Mine is doing that too, just noticed it now. Is this supposed to happen with the Detu Ara?

lordchun
06-08-2013, 04:08 PM
It happens to all my maxed weapons. It will happen everytime you log in, fast travel or comeback from PvP or CoOp

Arsenic_Touch
06-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Seems to be a common occurrence with all quest items that you max out.
It happens when you come out of a shadow war, co-op male or pvp match.
Logging out. Et cetera.

Durva360
06-08-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm upset that my EMC XAR 22 lost its grenade refresh bonus from maxing out. I had a total of 25% grenade refresh on a kill.

cusman
06-09-2013, 03:50 AM
So I maxed out my Detu Ara hand gun (the one from mission) and I didn't equip it into any of my loadout.

I notice it keeps changing the unlocked stats! It was just at 1.16mag and now it's +10% damage from behind.

I think I saw +15% damage to vehicle yesterday too. I thought I was going crazy.:confused::confused:

I have noticed this on my Detu Ara and my Faction weapons like the SoMag Grenade Launcher from Echelon that are maxed. I reported the bug using in-game options. Hopefully they will fix it at some point.

I looked at my other maxed weapons and they do not change the max level bonus like the Detu Ara and Faction weapons.