PDA

View Full Version : Perks stack?!

METALPUNKS
05-10-2013, 07:26 PM
I found this out when playing lastnight. My mad bomber perk says it recharges 30% of my grenade on an explosive skill, if I kill a few enemies it recharges instantly. Thus never use to happen. Do other perks stack?

Also while I'm here a question about cloak since I just started using it. It has a perk that increases damage dealt while cloaked. Well when I hit an enemy I uncloak so does that mean only my first shot after recloaking is an extra 30% more powerful or is it 30% while cloak is active the entire time. I ask because if it is active the whole time why would anyone ever use overcharge? With that perk you can be invisible and deal the same exact damage as overcharge. I guess I should test this.

PhotriusPyrelus
05-10-2013, 07:31 PM
I thought Mad Bomber specifically said per enemy hit with the grenade.

I'm pretty sure It's only the shot that decloaks you (of course, you recloak a few moments later, so you can benefit from the perk multiple times in one cloak useage, but it's not a full-time 30% damage boost; that would make it better than Overcharge).

Yenah
05-10-2013, 07:37 PM
The cloak question: Its only your first shot, going from cloak to uncloaked.
If you activate cloak and then fire your gun, you need to wait until fully cloaked to get the bonus again.

cusman
05-10-2013, 08:11 PM
I could be wrong but I like to use Detonators with that Cload Perk thinking that if I explode my Grenades while cloaked, they will all be 30% more damage. Basically an alternative to Overcharge Ground Pounder, Big Boomer, or Incinerator.

I do believe that Cloak lasts longer than Overcharge so that might be the benefit of one over the other.

Yenah
05-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Its true, if you fire off your charges, and then detonate while cloaked, you get the bonus, but you can get a fast-reload perk while Overcharge is active, meaning possibly far more damage during the times..