PDA

View Full Version : Stop crying about cars at Arkfalls.

Shadow Viper
05-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Seriously.

There's more important things that Trion should be spending there time on.

Like...oh I know!

Fixing all of the major bugs/glitches that are making the game unplayable and unenjoyable for many people.

Stop spamming the forums with pointless crybaby threads because you're annoyed people drive cars around arkfalls.

krazyx86
05-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Seriously.

There's more important things that Trion should be spending there time on.

Like...oh I know!

Fixing all of the major bugs/glitches that are making the game unplayable and unenjoyable for many people.

Stop spamming the forums with pointless crybaby threads because you're annoyed people drive cars around arkfalls.

So this post of you crying about people crying is going to help your issue? You sir are contributing to the problem, not a solution. Do you know how the internets works?

Black Magix
05-10-2013, 09:04 PM
so....because the game is broken, you feel you deserve to be an jerk because Trion has other things to worry about?

Schwa
05-10-2013, 09:05 PM
I think Shadow Viper is having a bad day.

Valethar
05-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Stop spamming the forums with pointless crybaby threads because you're annoyed

The irony is strong in this one.

Cricket
05-10-2013, 09:21 PM
I personally realized I dont care about the cars running over the skitters and what not, what bugs me is unloading 20 shotty shells into a elite warrior, only needing 4 more to kill it, and while Im reloading a car rams and splats it... takes my kill credit away *sad face*

METALPUNKS
05-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Stop crying about people crying about people who cry about people crying. Oh maybe I should do the same lol.

Cars at arkfalls don't bother me. Mainly because I hardly ever see anyone in cars. People can do what they want, play how the play and it can't be stopped unless the devs stop it. They will if they see it being a problem but right now there are bigger problems so I agree, just not with how it was executed.

Shadow Viper
05-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I personally realized I dont care about the cars running over the skitters and what not, what bugs me is unloading 20 shotty shells into a elite warrior, only needing 4 more to kill it, and while Im reloading a car rams and splats it... takes my kill credit away *sad face*

So hop in a car and do it yourself, problem solved.

Adapt and Overcome.

Warlander
05-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Im tired of seeing this as well, because the xbox kids cant play nice the pc may get nerfed right along with it, when its not even an issue on pc, hell its not even a issue on the other consoles , it doesnt even effect anything, the stupid one that needs the skitterlings alive can still be finished the crystal takes damage without it, I agree this useless topic needs to die.

Shadow Viper
05-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Im tired of seeing this as well, because the xbox kids cant play nice the pc may get nerfed right along with it, when its not even an issue on pc, hell its not even a issue on the other consoles , it doesnt even effect anything, the stupid one that needs the skitterlings alive can still be finished the crystal takes damage without it, I agree this useless topic needs to die.

QFE!

Thank you, it seems most people in this thread just aren't very intelligent and can not use common sense.

Valethar
05-10-2013, 09:30 PM
people in this thread just aren't very intelligent

We noticed that.

spending there time on.

WrittenByCobra
05-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!

ScarFace1483
05-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Just curious how the people that drive around killing skitterlings on destroy the crystal arkfalls would feel if everyone just drove around like them and we all just fail the arkfall. Not that it would happen