PDA

View Full Version : Interesting experience

Writhen
05-10-2013, 10:19 PM
I entered a co op quick match and joined a group that was about a few minutes into the map. After the room had been cleared of virtual bad guys, this happens:

The other three players stop and just stand there. The group leader demands that I use a mic. I wasn't feeling particularly talkative, so I did not. The whole group is just standing there. He threatens to kick me out of the group if I don't, and then does so. The whole thing seemed weird to me considering it was a randomly generated group.

Any thoughts?

Wiggles
05-10-2013, 10:29 PM
I entered a co op quick match and joined a group that was about a few minutes into the map. After the room had been cleared of virtual bad guys, this happens:

The other three players stop and just stand there. The group leader demands that I use a mic. I wasn't feeling particularly talkative, so I did not. The whole group is just standing there. He threatens to kick me out of the group if I don't, and then does so. The whole thing seemed weird to me considering it was a randomly generated group.

Any thoughts?

He had obviously went in there with friends that were all on mics. But yeah, I don't like how party leader can kick whoever, whenever they want to. I think there should be a vote to kick system for co-op. Don't really know how that would play out with groups being only 4 people, but who knows.