PDA

View Full Version : PC vs Xbox Populations?

Brandon58DT
03-22-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm trying to decide what system to play this on, as I would rather play it on PC where I can get some great graphics but it's looking to me that Xbox has a bigger population? All in all for an MMO game population is a huge deal to me so I don't know which to choose here...

Anyone have some numbers or info on the populations that could help me decide? Thanks!

ironhands
03-22-2013, 01:30 PM
I'm trying to decide what system to play this on, as I would rather play it on PC where I can get some great graphics but it's looking to me that Xbox has a bigger population? All in all for an MMO game population is a huge deal to me so I don't know which to choose here...

Anyone have some numbers or info on the populations that could help me decide? Thanks!

PC will probably have the longest lasting player base, but go for the one that you have the most friends to play with.

Brandon58DT
03-22-2013, 02:19 PM
PC will probably have the longest lasting player base, but go for the one that you have the most friends to play with.

Alright that's the answer I was looking for, thanks. PC it is, too bad I'm downloading the Xbox beta atm though :P

Inez
03-22-2013, 02:26 PM

You think so? With all the f2p shooters and mmos on PC, I think Defiance is gonna have a hard time on PC.

On the consoles though, there's nothing else like it. If I was a strictly console player I would be going nuts for this game. As it is Im testing it out over beta weekend to see why I should pay for $60 for it vs Planetside2, Warframe or any of a million mmos for free.

Trog
03-22-2013, 02:30 PM
maybe you are to young to remember but Planetside2 was not free at first. it became free after it started to die.

Mindfix
03-22-2013, 03:07 PM

Going to agree on this. Also been testing both and I decided today after the xbox beta i'll be PC.