PDA

View Full Version : New character creation - no additional inventory slots

Turrock
05-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Just created a new character - all the outfits and headgear I previously purchased for my existing character were available but the additional inventory is not.

Is this normal? Already asked Trion, but no response.

Cheers.

richard montoya
05-11-2013, 05:04 AM
Unfortunately what ever you buy with real money like inventory upgrades will not transfer to other characters. That's why I'm not even going to bother wasting money on upgrades unless it is for xp boost for my clan.

WhiteF8ng
05-11-2013, 05:05 AM
Outfits and headgear transfer over. Inventory slots do not.

Ryan
05-11-2013, 05:07 AM
Vehicles transfer over aswell.

Edit: I don't know how I got to the PS3 section lol. Must of misclicked, sorry.

Khufu
05-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Just created a new character - all the outfits and headgear I previously purchased for my existing character were available but the additional inventory is not.

Is this normal? Already asked Trion, but no response.

Cheers.

There is no good reason to start a new character since you can open every ego power with one character have multiple load-outs and respec whenever you like.

Almiel
05-11-2013, 11:02 AM
There is no good reason to start a new character since you can open every ego power with one character have multiple load-outs and respec whenever you like.

Umm, I have a reason to, but since you seem to know it all, I won't tell you...

Khufu
05-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Umm, I have a reason to, but since you seem to know it all, I won't tell you...

You very may well have your own reason but I can assure you it's not a good one. Thanks for trying though.

AmnesiaHaze
05-11-2013, 02:14 PM
the only reason imo could be appearence change ,but that will be offered for existing characters with new dlc i think