PDA

View Full Version : Is cartardation getting worse?

Dazz
05-11-2013, 07:48 AM
It was pretty bad at the beginning. It was not bad the last couple of weeks, but now the cartards are out in force again. Is this just me, or you guys noticing it too? :confused:

Miserere
05-11-2013, 07:50 AM
While playing yesterday for a couple of hours, I didn't notice anyone but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

Error404
05-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Hate to point out, but for almost all arkfalls but destroy-the-crystal, driving around is by far the most efficient method to top-board and get the small arkfalls over and done with quickly.

The sooner people realize this, the better.

As far people doing at destroy-the-crystal arkfalls? They can go **** themselves.

Dazz
05-11-2013, 07:55 AM
Hate to point out, but for almost all arkfalls but destroy-the-crystal, driving around is by far the most efficient method to top-board and get the small arkfalls over and done with quickly.

As far people doing at destroy-the-crystal arkfalls? They can go **** themselves.

Its annoying as f*ck for the rest of the players.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Its annoying as f*ck for the rest of the players.

Don't care about the rest of the players especially when you are doing them a favor and they just cry about it.

Dazz
05-11-2013, 08:03 AM
This is the kinda schitt I'm talking about right here.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:04 AM
This is the kinda schitt I'm talking about right here.

Yea exactly what I was thinking.

Yenah
05-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Yup.. I called them "Meat Grinders" but I kinda like "Cartards" more..
As for people saying "its more efficient" to use the cars... I have nothing nice to say to you, other than, I am 100% sure the Devs did not intend for you to sit in your car for the majority of the Arkfall event.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Yup.. I called them "Meat Grinders" but I kinda like "Cartards" more..
As for people saying "its more efficient" to use the cars... I have nothing nice to say to you, other than, I am 100% sure the Devs did not intend for you to sit in your car for the majority of the Arkfall event.

Blame the Devs.

hagndaz
05-11-2013, 08:15 AM
especially when you are doing them a favor and they just cry about it.
Driving your car around a red crystal isnt doing anyone a favor. Just one person doing well over 10,000 dmg to a single crital spot will always trump 10 people each doing 20 or so per shot on a non critical spot.

Anderson
05-11-2013, 08:20 AM
I don't really get how it's "more efficient". Unless the thing basically runs right into your path, I've found it is almost always easier to just get out and shoot it no matter what it is.

Pyth
05-11-2013, 08:21 AM

Is it really the most efficient method?

I only ask because I saw someone push a hellbug warrior underneath the map the other day with their challenger, making the entire arkfall impossible to complete.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Driving your car around a red crystal isnt doing anyone a favor. Just one person doing well over 10,000 dmg to a single crital spot will always trump 10 people each doing 20 or so per shot on a non critical spot.

Makes it end faster. All that matters is the goodies at the end.

Ewokzombie
05-11-2013, 08:30 AM

Just another reason Trion needs to rethink the higher the score the better rewards idea. The minute they do that we’ll see more people driving around to make doing arkfalls unplayable.

Why is so important to think that you need to finish these small arkfalls in as short of a time as possible? I have yet to see any major one get missed because we were late and ran out of time doing the smaller ones during normal gaming hours.

Don't care about the rest of the players especially when you are doing them a favor and they just cry about it.

Don’t we still get weapon experience from arkfall events? How about resurrecting fallen players? Or did Trion remove those from the game now during arkfalls?

How the fraking hell is driving around like a moron helping anyone? Oh wait you just get your rocks off on pissing off people right?

Unlike people like you two, I actually like participating in these arkfall events as they were most likely intended, on foot with weapons.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Just another reason Trion needs to rethink the higher the score the better rewards idea. The minute they do that we’ll see more people driving around to make doing arkfalls unplayable.

Why is so important to think that you need to finish these small arkfalls in as short of a time as possible? I have yet to see any major one get missed because we were late and ran out of time doing the smaller ones during normal gaming hours.

Don’t we still get weapon experience from arkfall events? How about resurrecting fallen players? Or did Trion remove those from the game now during arkfalls?

How the fraking hell is driving around like a moron helping anyone? Oh wait you just get your rocks off on pissing off people right?

Unlike people like you two, I actually like participating in these arkfall events as they were most likely intended, on foot with weapons.

End the game faster doing all that vehicle damage and all that matters is the goodies in the end. Trust me once you do 1000 of these you realize it is the exact same BS so you just want it to end quicker. Doing you a favor so be thankful.

arkhuntergilgamesh
05-11-2013, 08:32 AM
The people who are using vehicles at ark falls are lazy and lack the skills to compete with others. But seeing as how the vehicles were created with such high damage output its guaranteed people will always use vehicles at ark falls. People are lazy and exploit weaknesses were ever they can. So yeah blame the devs for sure.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:34 AM
The people who are using vehicles at ark falls are lazy and lack the skills to compete with others. But seeing as how the vehicles were created with such high damage output its guaranteed people will always use vehicles at ark falls. People are lazy and exploit weaknesses were ever they can. So yeah blame the devs for sure.

Lol skill on like locking onto mobs. You get an aimbot for PvE so don't try this BS. You are probably the same people that I carry in every Co-Op mission.

Myst
05-11-2013, 08:36 AM

You never really got weapon experience from large arkfalls, minor ones yes.

veng
05-11-2013, 08:42 AM

Ur wrong about it making you top the leaderboard bro I never do it and I get 1 st quite often and there are car ******s everywhere if u can't top unless u run around in a car I suggest u get a new weapon and look at ur ego build also u say it gets it done faster ? All it does is kill skitter lungs and get in the way of snipers such as myself

Yenah
05-11-2013, 08:43 AM
I think we can safely conclude, from the way this thread has gone, that yes, Cartardation is in fact getting worse.

veng
05-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Dude u relise not everyone plays on pc I'm a ps3 player no aim bot for me neither for Xbox so think before u talk

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Ur wrong about it making you top the leaderboard bro I never do it and I get 1 st quite often and there are car ******s everywhere if u can't top unless u run around in a car I suggest u get a new weapon and look at ur ego build also u say it gets it done faster ? All it does is kill skitter lungs and get in the way of snipers such as myself

I find it odd "everyone" always says they get first. I think the damage must be messed up b.c "everyone" can't be getting 1st.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Dude u relise not everyone plays on pc I'm a ps3 player no aim bot for me neither for Xbox so think before u talk

Lol even easier come on now. I play PC also aiming is always easier on PC. You just supported my post even more , thanks.

Myria
05-11-2013, 08:47 AM
I think we can safely conclude, from the way this thread has gone, that yes, Cartardation is in fact getting worse.

Pretty much this.

Sadly.

veng
05-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Yes conclusion. Ended there are more ******s then actual players congrats on ruining the fun for people cartards

TwoZedheads
05-11-2013, 08:49 AM
The cartards are quite annoying although I have to admit sometimes lag, server issues, a bug or whatever the reason is I get to an Arkfall while driving my vehicle and I keep trying to dismount but it wont let me for a couple of minutes so rather than sit around and wait I just drive in circles until my character is allowed to dismount. That being said I do not choose to drive around honking my horn acting like a ferret on acid like the majority of cartards I'm just saying that some drivers might be experiencing the same issues.

veng
05-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Lol even easier come on now. I play PC also aiming is always easier on PC. You just supported my post even more , thanks.

Wtf u on about I don't have aim assist as I said I'm a sniper again you should think before u talk man ur flawed in many ways enjoy ur car bro
Ps bro try the aim assist on consulted for defiance trust me its no where near as good as cod it's more like crisis if ur crosshair is near and enemy it might put ur aim anywhere within 5-8 meters so not that great

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Yes conclusion. Ended there are more ******s then actual players congrats on ruining the fun for people cartards

I guess you are part of the ******s. I like ow you people make fun of the ******ed by using the name in a derogatory manner to bypass the filter.

WBuchanan
05-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Demoted suffers from a severe case of Cartardation, so sad :(

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Wtf u on about I don't have aim assist as I said I'm a sniper again you should think before u talk man ur flawed in many ways enjoy ur car bro

I never said aim assist when talking about PC, I said easier to aim on PC. Learn how to read "bro" <hahaha

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Demoted suffers from a severe case of Cartardation, so sad :(

Funniest thing from all of this, I never used my car to kill mobs at arkfalls I just like watching the trolls band together and cry about it. This was more about them bypassing the filter to say the word ******ed.

Iceberg
05-11-2013, 09:02 AM
At the major arkfalls some are bugged, this makes some players do the things they do. Pursuits tell us to kill things, another says to steal kills from others. The arkfall with waves of hellbugs does not count for your pursuit kills but you do get weapon xp from them. The crystal one counts the kills but gives no weapon xp, the scrapper one just seems to reset the kill pursuit.

veng
05-11-2013, 09:05 AM
I never said aim assist when talking about PC, I said easier to aim on PC. Learn how to read "bro" <hahaha

Dude u said I proved your point referencing to me playing on ps3 and you trash talking someone about using an aim bot for pc or have you just lost direction of your own topic ?

ratt707
05-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Though I love the word "cartard," I don't think this is a plague of epic proportion.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 09:17 AM
Dude u said I proved your point referencing to me playing on ps3 and you trash talking someone about using an aim bot for pc or have you just lost direction of your own topic ?

You proved my point that it is not hard to aim in this game actually. "Bro"

Tango80
05-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Hey there are cartards and there are CARTARDS.

Cartards are the ones that drive around have their car explode after hitting several warriors they then start shooting stuff.

Then there are CARTARDS who after their car explodes they pop out another and do it again.

What i hate is the CARTARDS who exploit the titan vehicle. Those guys are more annoying than the rest.

Firetalion
05-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Lol Cartards. I like it. I think I'm gonna use that for now on.

I don't take the game as seriously now that I've maxed just about everything out... so I'm not as annoyed by cartards as I used to be... but yeah, the cartards are getting worse. They sometimes travel in packs too. And as stated above, the titan cartards are living breathing glitch exploiters, and usually they seem to do it just for the trolling. I dissed one once in game chat, and he followed me to the next minor arkfall and just parked in the middle of it next to the crystal for ten minutes, just to block everyone.

It is about as ghey as you can get. Heh, I always try my best to kill-steal everything they're about to run over before they can do it, hahaha. I'm good at it too.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Lol Cartards. I like it. I think I'm gonna use that for now on.

I don't take the game as seriously now that I've maxed just about everything out... so I'm not as annoyed by cartards as I used to be... but yeah, the cartards are getting worse. They sometimes travel in packs too. And as stated above, the titan cartards are living breathing glitch exploiters, and usually they seem to do it just for the trolling. I dissed one once in game chat, and he followed me to the next minor arkfall and just parked in the middle of it next to the crystal for ten minutes, just to block everyone.

It is about as ghey as you can get. Heh, I always try my best to kill-steal everything they're about to run over before they can do it, hahaha. I'm good at it too.
They do they same thing to you, and they are good at it also.

TravelerX1
05-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Certerds er rernin erver da skerterlins

questionkelunga
05-11-2013, 10:23 AM
search in Google