PDA

View Full Version : US and EU servers

Vineeey
05-11-2013, 08:07 AM
So the whole reason i got the game was to play with my friends (who live in the US) and as we tried to connect to each other we realized the servers are seperate wich doesn't take away that the game is good but its an issue that we can't play together now my question is :

Does anyone know if they are going to fix that (so US and EU can play together) or atleast let us choose wich server we wish to play on ? please reply.

Thx

nosworc
05-11-2013, 08:10 AM
So the whole reason i got the game was to play with my friends (who live in the US) and as we tried to connect to each other we realized the servers are seperate wich doesn't take away that the game is good but its an issue that we can't play together now my question is :

Does anyone know if they are going to fix that (so US and EU can play together) or atleast let us choose wich server we wish to play on ? please reply.

Thx

I know what you mean, it sucks. I met quite a few cool people on these forums but couldn't play with them because i'm in Ireland and they live in the US.

DeMoted
05-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Fix? It won't happen.

MacDeath
05-11-2013, 08:13 AM
It depends on the platform. PC players today have the choice to log into NA or EU servers. I have characters on both the NA and EU servers. Trion is working on it for Xbox but it isn't available yet.

Mladenov
05-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Did you try to change region from the launcher?

J_matt
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
It would b good if they did this for the ps3 be more Better and easier for people to group up

MacDeath
05-11-2013, 08:22 AM
It would b good if they did this for the ps3 be more Better and easier for people to group up
Doesn't Sony region lock ALL games on the PSN?

nosworc
05-11-2013, 08:25 AM

Nope, I have often played with guys from the US on Cod, Borderlands etc.

Miserere
05-11-2013, 08:26 AM

Not for games but it is for DvDs I believe.

J_matt
05-11-2013, 12:53 PM

Nope only certain games have region lock and thats more likely the games dev's that make that decision....

Panthan
05-11-2013, 12:56 PM

Thx

I live in the Netherlands and play on US servers and have no issues with latency, lag or anything what so ever.
There is no region lock , so you can play on which ever server you chose to, atleast for PC, I cant Judge consoles, never tried with those.