PDA

View Full Version : Exposing Instant Ego-Power recharge trick.

BallzBeeDragon
05-11-2013, 08:09 AM
So there is thia trick I found not aure what you wanna call it but I'm dam aure not abusing or breaking terms of service anyways. I can instantly recharge my active ego so when ita out I can use it again I'm willing to share my information for the right price starting at 200k will be the beat 200k u ever apent cause we all no who doesn't love infinitely cloak or ocer charge

brezzyy
05-11-2013, 08:16 AM
No one is going to pay you because if its good it will be on YouTube soon

WBuchanan
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
You would literally have to be ******ed to give this idiot any of your scrip...

Durva360
05-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Lol almost as bad as the guy claiming orange items are glitches and that he could "fix" them

Lebenheiler 420
05-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Wow really man you want to post something like this up and if its actually something that is true trust me I will do what it takes to get you banned for using such a bug/ hack in the game. An your the one that just started another thread earlier about how your so proud of your 30 an 0 score on pvp when your a nub using cloak and dual shorty load out and if your using that as well just show you need to get yourself banned

BallzBeeDragon
05-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Lol say why u want not my fault I didn't abuse the system this just happened one day while usinf mt shotgun and trust me the one person who knows anything about it on youtube doeant no how he's doing it i so and have been for about 3 weeks

BallzBeeDragon
05-11-2013, 08:22 AM
I can prove it ingame it works

Lance Dracolith
05-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Weren't you the same dude saying, he wanted to borrow an orange shield, for an orange grenade? I can't remember.. But this is pretty stupid.

BallzBeeDragon
05-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Wasn't me, and you all are just as guilty if iam u all clicked the tread hoping to fins somwthing out untill u seen I aaid 200k get jelly of my trick lul

Anderson
05-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Wasn't me, and you all are just as guilty if iam u all clicked the tread hoping to fins somwthing out untill u seen I aaid 200k get jelly of my trick lul

Was that even in English?

WBuchanan
05-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Stay in school kid... and for the love of god, learn how to spell.

stormbringer328
05-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Gamers trying to scam other players out of items and scrip... wonderful. You're aces, bub. A swell guy. And full of shtako. Watch everyone, he'll be asking why he was banned like the orange item fix dude. Lazy and pathetic.

Hammer Strike
05-11-2013, 08:45 AM
So there is thia trick I found not aure what you wanna call it but I'm dam aure not abusing or breaking terms of service anyways. I can instantly recharge my active ego so when ita out I can use it again I'm willing to share my information for the right price starting at 200k will be the beat 200k u ever apent cause we all no who doesn't love infinitely cloak or ocer charge

http://www.dmfiat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/picard-facepalm.jpg

Durva360
05-11-2013, 08:47 AM

It's called clicking it so we can report the thread. All you are doing is trying to scam people out of their scrip

BallzBeeDragon
05-11-2013, 08:51 AM
At work on my EVO so my t9 is horrible and this is a new phone

BallzBeeDragon
05-11-2013, 08:54 AM
ROFL I've showed friends tgia method they can vouch for me it is 100% working. Don't hate me because I'm using my favorite weapon. why woild i stop just because it has that special trick about it up to you all I honestly don't care thought maybe the community would love this information

Thod
05-11-2013, 08:58 AM
ROFL I've showed friends tgia method they can vouch for me it is 100% working. Don't hate me because I'm using my favorite weapon. why woild i stop just because it has that special trick about it up to you all I honestly don't care thought maybe the community would love this information
Dude dont you know that if it was a trick It will get a fix by a trion ninja soon, and you have just been reported by everyone in this thread for scamming. and if everyone wants the info why charge.

BallzBeeDragon
05-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Just forget I said anything I'm not willing to share it anymore they patch it when they patch it untill then ita crackin

Hammer Strike
05-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Here's the thing, using an exploit to gain an unfair advantage in an mmo is frowned upon. What's to stop you cheating the hell out of PvP? Ripping off other players will also gain you no favours. Keep going with your little bonus if you must but eventually enjoy the ban

Thod
05-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Just forget I said anything I'm not willing to share it anymore they patch it when they patch it untill then ita crackin

And please stop trying to talk street. cause you sound ignorant when you do.

Edit: and for the record I am not calling you ignorant, because I do not know you. I am saying that when you talk that way, you sound ignorant.

Sonic Rain Boom
05-11-2013, 09:31 AM

Hi everyone! I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread because the OP has decided to change their plans. Thanks!