PDA

View Full Version : Mine 99 questions

US Largest Clan
05-11-2013, 09:43 AM
I heard that they nerfed mine 99. I was wondering if it is still decent for key codes and xp. I have never actually done the Mine 99 run, so if its still worth doing would someone be able to give me a brief rundown of it? I went there the other day and completed the objectives but nothing seemed to happen. Should it pop up like I completed an arkfall and have a set amount of xp + a keycode?

Also Is there something else I could do as an alternative? Im not looking to farm all day, but just something to grab a couple quick keycodes. I'm aware of tagging an arkfall with 1 bullet then go do something else, but would rather do something else.

darth hefner
05-11-2013, 09:48 AM
you can still do it repeatedly but now you only get 2500xp and zero keycodes

TravelerX1
05-11-2013, 09:53 AM
It is completely nerfed. No keycodes.
I run co-op missions with a loot boost on. You get 5 Keys at the end, and a bunch of salvageable things that add up to scrap that let you buy keys. Before the boost weekend I was seeing an easy 8 keys per run. With the extra boost I am seeing like 9+ after I scrap the cr*p and buy keycodes with it. (I have been scrapping blues I don't need too)

Solepnor Excavation is a good one to do, there are three tankers that give green-blue drops, and a pile of trash mobs that can drop white/green.

The Motherload was treating me well last night. LOADS of white drops (Like 30 one run)

Any of them really.

US Largest Clan
05-11-2013, 09:58 AM
It is completely nerfed. No keycodes.
I run co-op missions with a loot boost on. You get 5 Keys at the end, and a bunch of salvageable things that add up to scrap that let you buy keys. Before the boost weekend I was seeing an easy 8 keys per run. With the extra boost I am seeing like 9+ after I scrap the cr*p and buy keycodes with it. (I have been scrapping blues I don't need too)

Solepnor Excavation is a good one to do, there are three tankers that give green-blue drops, and a pile of trash mobs that can drop white/green.

The Motherload was treating me well last night. LOADS of white drops (Like 30 one run)

Any of them really.

Any estimate on how long it takes. Also I know this is a stupid question, but do you have to have another player to do co-op, or is it just recommend? I have never done one yet. I dont even know how haha.

darth hefner
05-11-2013, 10:01 AM
I've run it in under a minute solo, if you battle the 99ers its still just a 5 minute or so run

TravelerX1
05-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Any estimate on how long it takes. Also I know this is a stupid question, but do you have to have another player to do co-op, or is it just recommend? I have never done one yet. I dont even know how haha.

Never timed it really. Some are longer then others. Soleptnor Excavation seems to be one of the quickest ones if all the players have run it before and know patterns/attacks etc.

You are put into a group of 4 (If it's working) So you just join the one you want from the match making menu.