PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys getting more loot?

Whippersnapper
05-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Are we really getting more loot this weekend or what?
I havent noticed a difference....

Dazz
05-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Are we really getting more loot this weekend or what?
I havent noticed a difference....

I've noticed more drops, no increase in rarity though.

Arsenic_Touch
05-11-2013, 02:45 PM
I played for 3 or 4 hours, redoing missions. I did not notice any boost in drops.

Whippersnapper
05-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Ive noticed a bit of a difference. Especially when I farmed for 30 minutes, but I cannot be sure because I used the Pinata perk in hopes to increase my odds. I had hoped the bonus would be good for salvage material.

Multigun
05-11-2013, 02:54 PM
I've noticed that more whites and greens are dropping from mobs!!!!!!!!! /fake excitement. Last time I purchase any boosts for loot thinking that we would actually see something cool.

Apoc
05-11-2013, 05:15 PM
I opened 4 tier 3 lockboxes in the last 12 hours and received one blue infector... everything else so far has been green.

Epic my ***!

3rdpig
05-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Not noticing that much difference really. Maybe a small increase in the white/green garbage that drops, but I've yet to see a purple or orange from any source whatsoever. Still trying though, but not expecting much more.

Mladenov
05-11-2013, 06:31 PM
I've found like more white items around.
But i did not notice better loots, just more loot.

War Machine
05-11-2013, 08:37 PM
I opened 4 tier 3 lockboxes in the last 12 hours and received one blue infector... everything else so far has been green.

Epic my ***!

Opened Tier 4 lockbox. Got 2 greens and 2 blues. By far the worst I've ever gotten. But since I only opened one during the weekend, I'll blame it on coincidence and my bad luck. :/

Neptonius
05-11-2013, 11:07 PM
I been getting worse loot from mobs & im not spending time on those crap lockboxes, if i wanted to gamble, i would have joined a online poker crap site.

Kronik
05-11-2013, 11:21 PM
The only thing I got was a jar of vaselene... Courtesy of Defiance devs. I contacted CS to ask what thats all about and they said we cant tell you yet its a secret...

PS I think the Defiance community is getting tired of false bait and stupid marketing strategies (you have a highschool bussiness class working as of now correct?). NTM theres Sledge out there telling your customers he got a sexy shotty at ego 273 (or some crap) off a random drop... Uhhh ok he probably got it with his assasin mod... What animal should I sacrifice to get a decent drop, do I have to chant something???

PS I like the game but soooo tired of running same pve co ops to try and get weapons for pvp.

Whippersnapper
05-11-2013, 11:31 PM
I been getting worse loot from mobs & im not spending time on those crap lockboxes, if i wanted to gamble, i would have joined a online poker crap site.
There's nothing to spend salvage on other than lockboxes and the mod caches. Which are all a gamble.

I dont think people get great drops off mobs really. Else the lockboxes would be pointless. The moderators probably have a different idea of a "good" drop. We think a good drop is something with great perks and whatnot. They think its something half way decent.

at near 1000 ego, I get mostly garbage on arkfalls.
Grenades and shields 99% of the time.
The arkfall Hellbugs never drop loot.
Only rarely do I get a weapon. Of course its not a good one.

What do I have to do in an Arkfall to get better stuff? Kill more? Do more DPS?

Yars Revenge
05-12-2013, 01:14 AM
I noticed more items dropping, but most only have one open mod slot. And they are screw you slots to boot. You know, scope slot for a detonator, etc.

Tyger
05-12-2013, 06:04 AM
There's nothing to spend salvage on other than lockboxes and the mod caches. Which are all a gamble.

I dont think people get great drops off mobs really. Else the lockboxes would be pointless. The moderators probably have a different idea of a "good" drop. We think a good drop is something with great perks and whatnot. They think its something half way decent.

at near 1000 ego, I get mostly garbage on arkfalls.
Grenades and shields 99% of the time.
The arkfall Hellbugs never drop loot.
Only rarely do I get a weapon. Of course its not a good one.

What do I have to do in an Arkfall to get better stuff? Kill more? Do more DPS?

I believe the accepted form of action is to sit here and QQ till the devs rush in to quiet you. Isn't that how it usually works in MMO's? Squeaky-b!tch wheel gets the grease and the rest of us that were rollin' just fine have to put up with it?

Whippersnapper
05-12-2013, 10:58 AM
I was hoping for a real answer on that Tyger.

What does a player have to do for better loot on arkfalls?
Is it based on EGO power? Kills? DPS?

Defy
05-12-2013, 11:17 AM
I've noticed a slight increase

Ryme
05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
I haven't noticed any more loot. I also checked the boost menu and did not see any listed bonus either. Was this event just for console people?

Tyger
05-12-2013, 11:47 AM
I was hoping for a real answer on that Tyger.

What does a player have to do for better loot on arkfalls?
Is it based on EGO power? Kills? DPS?
Heh, well I'm sad to say I think that was tech a valid answer as far as how things have been dealt with currently.

I do think those that are puttin serious foot-to-*** deserve better lewt than the obligatory shield/nade combo most of us have all seen. But on the other hand, I have known plenty of times where that system has been plagued by individuals that steamroll thru not allowing others a fair chance at the top 3 or 5 due to ridiculously high stats or in this case a list of clanmates ready to dogpile the setup and force the high dmg numbers well outside of a casual players reach.

As far as the end result we currently have to work with it's all about the pew-pew #'s the individual puts up at the end. So healers are gettin' the shaft - which blows and disuades ppl from actualy trying to help rezz and heal at arkfalls.

I dunno Whippz, It's a tough nut to crack that doesn't inadvertently foul up something else down the road.
:S

Whippersnapper
05-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Heh, well I'm sad to say I think that was tech a valid answer as far as how things have been dealt with currently.

I do think those that are puttin serious foot-to-*** deserve better lewt than the obligatory shield/nade combo most of us have all seen. But on the other hand, I have known plenty of times where that system has been plagued by individuals that steamroll thru not allowing others a fair chance at the top 3 or 5 due to ridiculously high stats or in this case a list of clanmates ready to dogpile the setup and force the high dmg numbers well outside of a casual players reach.

As far as the end result we currently have to work with it's all about the pew-pew #'s the individual puts up at the end. So healers are gettin' the shaft - which blows and disuades ppl from actualy trying to help rezz and heal at arkfalls.

I dunno Whippz, It's a tough nut to crack that doesn't inadvertently foul up something else down the road.
:S
Ah, but healers get 5 keycodes. A few times all i did was heal. Nothing more. I got 5 key codes.

Maybe they make it so you get your loot automatically when you kill things in arkfalls? This way you dont have to walk loot and have more 'killing time'? I suppose they want you to walk over loot.

"Hmm.... Do I walk over that loot and risk getting shot up? Or do I skip it?"

Airhead
05-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Opened a dozen t2 and t3 boxes over the weekend. Best was 1 blue.
Never opened a t4 before so thought I'd treat myself. 4 greens.!!!

Natjur
05-12-2013, 02:44 PM
From the way I read the 'weekend bonus'. The weapons rarity (colour) and drop rates did not change. But the weapon types that normally do not drop (like SAW LMG) now have a chance to drop this weekend.

I did get some weapon this weekend that I have never seen drop before, but they were all white.

Xenocow
05-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Got 4 Lockboxes (4th grade) today, and pulled a Orange Meteor Bolter, and a Orange Wolverine Pistol :)

Yay^^

Tyger
05-13-2013, 08:22 AM
Ah, but healers get 5 keycodes. A few times all i did was heal. Nothing more. I got 5 key codes.

Maybe they make it so you get your loot automatically when you kill things in arkfalls? This way you dont have to walk loot and have more 'killing time'? I suppose they want you to walk over loot.

"Hmm.... Do I walk over that loot and risk getting shot up? Or do I skip it?"

Tough to say man, I have a few friends in this one that stopped trying to heal cuz' they weren't gettin crap from the arkfall conclusions. Maybe that was due to the early weeks of of release and they changed it up a bit. /shrug