PDA

View Full Version : weapons and ego

Ichidakiller
05-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Anyone else notice that weapons seem to lose their mod slots once you pass 1500-2k ego.

When I was gaining ego through pursuits when I was in the 1500-2000 range all the weapons that dropped none had mod slots. When I was in the 2000-2500 range they started having 1-2 mod slots opened.

I understand mod slots can be added but seems a little counter productive to punish those who leveled that high by removing their ability to mod weapons.

Not sure if this continues past the 3000 range but it would suck if I had to go through this twice on my way to 5k I mean if I hit 3500-4000 I dont want all weapons to lose their mod slots again.

Zabuza
05-11-2013, 01:15 PM
When I was gaining ego through pursuits when I was in the 1500-2000 range all the weapons that dropped none had mod slots. When I was in the 2000-2500 range they started having 1-2 mod slots opened.

Please do not take this the wrong way. I cannot understand the bold sentence. I read it a few times and cannot decipher it, could you clarify?

You had a weapon with 4 mod slots and it just randomly lost 2? Or weapons that dropped in that range didn't have mods (or if you mean Stats it is a known bug and supposed to be fixed in next client side patch.)?

Or you had a gun with 4 mods in it and the game erased 2 mods with slots?