PDA

View Full Version : Going to go play FULL legit. Deleting my 4574 ego rating char and starting all over.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 05:06 PM
If any one want to come join me.

FaerGothika
05-11-2013, 05:09 PM
What the heck did you do?

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 05:11 PM
What the heck did you do?

I delete my char and reseting all over. Going full legit. =D Care to join?

A s0t
05-11-2013, 05:13 PM
i hope they just ban you from the game now

i was cheating now i'm gonna play legit is what you just said to the world

Jack Johnson
How old is that screenshot? My legendary heavy scattergun with +8 mag and +4 mag among other stats was converted into a 1.05x mag shotty. Considering the same thing happened and still exists on some of my other shotguns (vendored the legendary because 1.05x with no nano is worse than a green), I assumed they permanently got rid of +mag for shotguns.

WrathPhoenix
Do you want a cookie because you decided to play the game fairly and properly? GG

FaerGothika
05-11-2013, 05:21 PM
I delete my char and reseting all over. Going full legit. =D Care to join?

No, no, I meant, what did you do that caused you to do this?

And, heck, no, I'm not gonna join. I've busted my tail to get as far as I have. I haven't found a glitch or bug that HELPED me in any way. Screwed me over...yes, but never one that helped.

3rdpig
05-11-2013, 05:25 PM
How old is that screenshot? My legendary heavy scattergun with +8 mag and +4 mag among other stats was converted into a 1.05x mag shotty. Considering the same thing happened and still exists on some of my other shotguns (vendored the legendary because 1.05x with no nano is worse than a green), I assumed they permanently got rid of +mag for shotguns.

They fixed the shotgun fix.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 05:27 PM
No, no, I meant, what did you do that caused you to do this?

And, heck, no, I'm not gonna join. I've busted my tail to get as far as I have. I haven't found a glitch or bug that HELPED me in any way. Screwed me over...yes, but never one that helped.

The weekly bugged. As in repeatable. That got me in to deep water. So, instead I am going to play the game legit.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 05:30 PM

I think around patch 1.010 I got that shotgun.

Jack Johnson
05-11-2013, 05:32 PM
They fixed the shotgun fix.

So do I need to put in a ticket to A) get my siphon shotty that still shows 1.05x fixed and B) get my legendary shotty back? I mean, that legendary was fairly decent in PvP, especially considering it was late 600s EGO, and my siphon shotty only gets 1 extra shot instead of the 4 it had.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 05:38 PM
So do I need to put in a ticket to A) get my siphon shotty that still shows 1.05x fixed and B) get my legendary shotty back? I mean, that legendary was fairly decent in PvP, especially considering it was late 600s EGO, and my siphon shotty only gets 1 extra shot instead of the 4 it had.

They fix it on patch. 1.014

Orge Lambart
05-11-2013, 05:40 PM
So because you got some free faction by having a repeatable weekly quest you go and delete a level 4000+ ego character. Sounds totally legit, also that wasn't cheating.

Atticus Batman
05-11-2013, 05:56 PM
The weekly bugged. As in repeatable. That got me in to deep water. So, instead I am going to play the game legit. I added all the other stuff(exploits/glitches/cheating etc.) so it looks more sexy. You know people loves say something out of know where. I just want to see their reaction.

You do know the weeklys connected to the most wanted pursuits are supposed to keep resetting after done until the Most Wanted contest is over, right?

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 05:58 PM
You do know the weeklys connected to the most wanted pursuits are supposed to keep resetting after done until the Most Wanted contest is over, right?

Got a link or picture are something that says that?

Atticus Batman
05-11-2013, 06:06 PM
I cant find the twitter feed so unforunately no proof, But since they are resetting for EVERYONE it is obviously not a glitch to worry about. All I can say is give it up to a week after the contest is over tomorrow and see if the weekly is working right again.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 06:10 PM
I cant find the twitter feed so unforunately no proof, But since they are resetting for EVERYONE it is obviously not a glitch to worry about. All I can say is give it up to a week after the contest is over tomorrow and see if the weekly is working right again.

=\ If only you could find it. It will help me a lot.

Atticus Batman
05-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Found a link about resetting contracts. But not what I was looking for. Here it is anyway http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?63436-Issues-that-our-team-is-working-on!

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Found a link about resetting contracts. But not what I was looking for. Here it is anyway http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?63436-Issues-that-our-team-is-working-on!

Thanks for the help.

Man the game is buggy. Doesn't let me pass the first mission with the girl helping. It just freeze on that location. hmmm.

Fixed. I think it might be MS anti virus or avg.. but then again I removed 3dmark, PCmark, default my nv control panel, etc.

AGuyWithNoName
05-11-2013, 06:21 PM

Not harping Atticus but are you sure he (Sledge) is not meaning that they are looking into why they DO reset and lock people out? Only reason I'm inserting myself into this is because I know for SURE that I have 5/6 pursuits completed in the episodes tab and the ones I have completed have stayed greyed out. Has been that way for some time now. The only time I was reset was when they did a minor rollback about a week ago (I think it was a week ago) because they put in fixes to some of the pursuits to begin with. I'm confused....

gmartinqc
05-11-2013, 06:22 PM
honnestly I don't see the problem in doing weeklies multiple times, if they reset and you have to do the whole thing over I don't see the problem in reaping the rewards from it. God knows we can't get all our echelon dailies done because freight still isn't working.

if you have to kill 10 monarchs to get your weekly done and it resets and you end up killing 40 doing it 4 times you still earned that rep in my book. Now if you had used an exploit to trick the game into giving you the rep without doing the work that is another story.

Atticus Batman
05-11-2013, 06:30 PM
I had that issue with a few missions. I had a side mission that would NOT work for me.

I ended up finding a clanmate who needed to do the same mission (tracking the package). The runner computer thing wouldn't say press x for me but did for him and the cerberus one worked for me but not him. Since we both abaondone the broken misssion and got into a group together and accepted it at the same time and stayed near each other, he got the one I couldn't and I got the one he couldn't and then one of us got the last one and we completed the mission together.

Ot: As far as the resetting contracts, that link was the only thing I could find, sorry but I did try. Hopefully somebody else can find it or Sledgehammer chooses to chime in on this or some pushy person (NOT me) chooses to pm him on it.

Atticus Batman
05-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Not harping Atticus but are you sure he (Sledge) is not meaning that they are looking into why they DO reset and lock people out? Only reason I'm inserting myself into this is because I know for SURE that I have 5/6 pursuits completed in the episodes tab and the ones I have completed have stayed greyed out. Has been that way for some time now. The only time I was reset was when they did a minor rollback about a week ago (I think it was a week ago) because they put in fixes to some of the pursuits to begin with. I'm confused....

Not sure and am honest but did look and that is the best I could find. I have all the episodes done and they stay greyed, but the issue is the contracts related to them are what keep resetting. All any of us can do is try to be helpful until sledge chooses to chime in, And unfortunately the link I posted was the best I could offer. Hopefully you have better luck finding information on the issues.

Atticus Batman
05-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Best I can offer I guess is the sugestion to PM Sledge about the issue and see what he says.

krazyx86
05-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Oh Fizzy, I love you! I just restarted my missions so I'll join you in a bit when I get on :D

trashbasket
05-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Hope she forgives you and you get her back bro.

Schwa
05-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Oh dear god, you have the patience of a saint.

Omnifarious Xji
So? What, did you cheat and get caught, and out of guilt you decided to create a new character and play the game normally? Why tell US this? Do you want some kind of attention? Some reaffirmation of your actions? A "Oh that's okay dear!" pat on the back to feel better?

FizzyMyNizzy
Oh Fizzy, I love you! I just restarted my missions so I'll join you in a bit when I get on :D

I think I will start doing it tomorrow.

OK, kalent.

Schwa
05-11-2013, 06:58 PM
So? What, did you cheat and get caught, and out of guilt you decided to create a new character and play the game normally? Why tell US this? Do you want some kind of attention? Some reaffirmation of your actions? A "Oh that's okay dear!" pat on the back to feel better?

It most likely has more to do with the "I have nothing to do so I might as well start over" aspect of the whole thing. If they farmed Mine 99, this is a good chance for them to start over and experience the actual game.

Along with cheesing rep/etc. Seems like a good chance for a clean break.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 07:02 PM
It most likely has more to do with the "I have nothing to do so I might as well start over" aspect of the whole thing. If they farmed Mine 99, this is a good chance for them to start over and experience the actual game.

Along with cheesing rep/etc. Seems like a good chance for a clean break.

I didn't do mine 99 much. Hate the grind. Arkfall is much more fun. The only cheesing rep i know is the broken repeatable weekly.

Seems like a good chance for a clean break.

Care to join me? Tomorrow around 9-10am est time.

Schwa
05-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Care to join me? Tomorrow around 9-10am est time.

I won't delete, but I wouldn't mind tagging around a bit

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 07:06 PM
You're mad I tell you.
I'm struggling now at almost 3000 EGO.
Show off!

Miserere
05-11-2013, 07:18 PM
No Fizzy! :(

I'm actually going to be starting a new character and Live Streaming. Should be interesting. XD

WrathPhoenix
05-11-2013, 07:26 PM

I'm actually going to be starting a new character and Live Streaming. Should be interesting. XD

I'd watch that.

Miserere
05-11-2013, 08:06 PM
I'd watch that.

Thanks, Wrath! <3's

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 08:08 PM

Is it going to have episodic content?

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 08:25 PM
You're mad I tell you.
I'm struggling now at almost 3000 EGO.
Show off!

What, you dont want to beat Nim for the third time? =D
Come on, delete your char and join me tomorrow. lol
Should be easy. You know all the boss fight and all already. Peace of cake.

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 08:28 PM
What, you dont want to beat Nim for the third time? =D
Come on, delete your char and join me tomorrow. lol
Should be easy. You know all the boss fight and all already. Peace of cake.

Screw that mate.
I'm sitting here thinking I'm hardcore with 3000 EGO.
No Pony is going to ride away with that star.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Screw that mate.
I'm sitting here thinking I'm hardcore with 3000 EGO.
No Pony is going to ride away with that star.

Pass around 2.5k is more of a grind fest. Maybe when I re-hit 1k or 2k new content would come out, and also bugs iron out.

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Ooo, live stream to 5000 EGO.
What a ratings masterpiece!

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Ooo, live stream to 5000 EGO.
What a ratings masterpiece!

Too many broken pursuit. =P

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Isn't that what adds (commercials .. lol you guys spell funny) are for?

Miserere
05-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Is it going to have episodic content?

Most likely. If you likely silly stuff and randomness, it might be for you! I tend to hum when I play or talk to myself random or to my husband. I'm always cracking horrible jokes so you'd more than welcome to make fun of me. XD I like a good trolling.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I tend to drink a lot of beer when I play. I love beer so maybe not a very 21 under show. XD

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm a bad Troll.
I like windy walks and sunshine .. sort of like Schwa .. apparently.

EDIT: Besides I'm STILL trying to get an AFK person killed God damn it!

Miserere
05-11-2013, 09:31 PM
You are NOOOOO where near Schwa. XD And why aren't we friends? ;D

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 09:37 PM
You are NOOOOO where near Schwa. XD And why aren't we friends? ;D

Well we can be friends if you like but you are still American : )

Miserere
05-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Well we can be friends if you like but you are still American : )

Only on the weekends. The rest of the days I'm a duck. ;D

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Only on the weekends. The rest of the days I'm a duck. ;D

<----

"You don't need to have a long neck to be a Goose."

FizzyMyNizzy
05-11-2013, 09:47 PM
I think you two kids should pm each other.....

BrassRazoo
05-11-2013, 09:48 PM
I think you two kids should pm each other.....

Sorry. I was only trying to be nice.
So yeah, um, reset .. mm good stuff.

FizzyMyNizzy
05-12-2013, 05:22 AM
Well guys. It is go time. Again username/char is FizzyMyNizzy
If any one want to come along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Calypso Atlas
05-12-2013, 05:29 AM
What do you mean going :full legit: did you hack to get that high before? If you didn't hack then you were already "full legit"

Durva360
05-12-2013, 05:33 AM
Congrats. all the inventory you bought doesn't carry over :)

Sdric
05-12-2013, 05:47 AM
Wow, a cheater got grabbed by his balls and thinks he deserves respect for restarting whilst his only other option would've been getting banned...

Neptonius
05-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Hmm, if you did exploit, then they better bring the ban hammer.

If Trion dont ban people that exploits, then i have to do the same i did on TSW(the secret world), leave and never return. I got 0% respect for a company that does not follow their own rules.

Fiancee
05-12-2013, 05:59 AM
Fake, only 16k credits.