PDA

View Full Version : removing mods from a fully modded gun

stayfrosty
05-11-2013, 08:55 PM
alright so i fully modded my survivalists rifle with white mods just so i could have a little bit of an advantage. now i have better ranked mods, in the blue range that i want to add on but its not letting me remove my mods? I dont have it equipped, so i dont know if this is just a little glitch or i cant remove mods from a fully modded weapon. help please!

A s0t
05-11-2013, 09:05 PM
alright so i fully modded my survivalists rifle with white mods just so i could have a little bit of an advantage. now i have better ranked mods, in the blue range that i want to add on but its not letting me remove my mods? I dont have it equipped, so i dont know if this is just a little glitch or i cant remove mods from a fully modded weapon. help please!

what ego level you at?
oh and un equip it from all loadouts

stayfrosty
05-11-2013, 09:11 PM
i got it, im at 825 ego, but it was all loadouts that did it. i didnt know that, thanks bro.

MrGunn2001
05-11-2013, 10:34 PM

Dear StayFrosty:

The following video explains how to do what you are asking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCFoN-iIe3s

PREREQUISITES: You must unequip the weapon from all configs on the Character screen before you start the Salvage Matrix process.

WARNINGS:
Removing Mods from a weapon will destroy the Mods, be sure you no longer want the Mods before getting started.

Retrieving Mods from a weapon will destroy the weapon but keep the Mods, be sure you no longer want the weapon before starting.