PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed, Where's My Extra Loot?

MrGunn2001
05-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Dear Friends:

I am not sure about you, but the quality and quantity of loot does not appear to have improved one whit as far as I can tell. I played several hours today, and I have received what I consider the same quantity of poor quality loot I always receive.

So far I am pretty disappointed.

Ironbound Soul
05-11-2013, 10:11 PM
I've gotten a few Green and a Purple items, but that's when I was roaming with a group stomping Hellbugs and Raiders. Didn't see much of an improvement when I was by myself though.

Crushdaddy
05-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Dear Friends:

I am not sure about you, but the quality and quantity of loot does not appear to have improved one whit as far as I can tell. I played several hours today, and I have received what I consider the same quantity of poor quality loot I always receive.

So far I am pretty disappointed.

Agreed. There has been no difference..... Same old boring loot.

Kylun
05-11-2013, 10:28 PM
I been doing co op seen increase in drop then just salvagr it bought tier 3 box got purple frc 1296 dmg.

Wiggles
05-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Disappointed in Trion??? Trion putting something in game that isn't working????

This can't be...... -_-

I haven't seen an orange weapon in the past 20ish t4 lock boxes. Don't feel bad.

OIO
05-11-2013, 10:32 PM
I have a small increase of white shields drop. One blue spanner nothing else.

strfish
05-11-2013, 11:43 PM
I have been getting a lot of blues and tons of greens hardly any whites.

PitBull76
05-12-2013, 12:20 AM
I have been getting a lot of blues and tons of greens hardly any whites.

You do realize it is only a 10% increase... You are acting as if you expect every item you get to be legendary.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?65305-Defiance-Bonus-Loot-Weekend!-(5-10-5-13)

I feel your pain with the legendary drops though. It has been a long time since I have gotten one, and I have yet to get a legendary shield or grenade and I am EGO 2608.

skxawng
05-12-2013, 01:28 AM
so by those numbers out of the 300+ drops i aquired yesterday and giving credence to other factered math mechanics behind drops should i not at least have gotten 3 purple or better.Been playing this game now for four weeks up to 12 hours a day (sad) and not a single purple or orange dropped, apart from the purple's i bought from vendors ive seen nada.
You do realize it is only a 10% increase... You are acting as if you expect every item you get to be legendary.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?65305-Defiance-Bonus-Loot-Weekend!-(5-10-5-13)

I feel your pain with the legendary drops though. It has been a long time since I have gotten one, and I have yet to get a legendary shield or grenade and I am EGO 2608.

Unsent Soul
05-12-2013, 01:46 AM
QQ less, farm more... RNG is RNG.....

Eric Cartman 2546
05-12-2013, 01:53 AM
Disappointed in Trion??? Trion putting something in game that isn't working????

This can't be...... -_-

I haven't seen an orange weapon in the past 20ish t4 lock boxes. Don't feel bad.

Ten hours of roaming ark falls, co op and some replayed story missions. Started out getting an orange pistol which wasn't great and got about 5 purples also not so great. More whites than id care to think about and a few blues and greens ( I hate veg in video games ). Yea working away at it with what seams little reward with a purchased loot boost to boot. Yea not very happy. I could have done much better playing Battlefield 3 back when it was new. The user interface is quite time consuming converting the rubbish weapons to to ark salvage and then converting that to key codes. Trudge, trudge, trudge. Humph ! Now I'm bored and feel pretty unrewarded for my input.

Unsent Soul
05-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Ten hours of roaming ark falls, co op and some replayed story missions. Started out getting an orange pistol which wasn't great and got about 5 purples also not so great. More whites than id care to think about and a few blues and greens ( I hate veg in video games ). Yea working away at it with what seams little reward with a purchased loot boost to boot. Yea not very happy. I could have done much better playing Battlefield 3 back when it was new. The user interface is quite time consuming converting the rubbish weapons to to ark salvage and then converting that to key codes. Trudge, trudge, trudge. Humph ! Now I'm bored and feel pretty unrewarded for my input.

Okay... Go back to bf3 then... Enjoy metro since that's the only map played... Seriously...? Disappointed at a 10% boost? Get real man. It's not like they are handing out "1337" weapons......

Bumbles
05-12-2013, 02:31 AM
I am not sure if when they said this weekend we would get more loot they implied more as in... more being dropped or more rare weapons. I have noticed an increase in dropped weapons. During Arkfalls I mostly find grenades, shields and the occasional fragger/launcher/weapon. I have been finding tons more of weapons I prefer, such as SAWs.

Orange weapons to me are nothing special except ways to earn more scrip when selling them. I have found 3 orange weapons and both are actually worse than the blue and purple ones I currently use. I blame Borderlands for tainting people's views on color coded systems.

mikepaul
05-12-2013, 03:34 AM
No good loot here. At least, not like the stuff illustrated on the patch notes when starting the game...

Njag
05-12-2013, 04:18 AM
I have seen quite a bit in the increase of dropped items.
Usually getting greens, some blue, few purple.
So I see absolutely no reason for complaint.

ObliviDan
05-12-2013, 04:36 AM
Yah, I been gettin' the good swag! Hmm... Maybe I been gettin' all yer and yer swag too, yah? Hahahaha! All dee swag be mine!

Maarthor
05-12-2013, 04:52 AM
Got two orange rocket launchers, ones a guided launcher so it kinda fun but.....its still a launcher... .(

Eric Cartman 2546
05-12-2013, 06:23 AM
In response to your suggestion. I will go straight back to battlefield 3 right away. Maybe one day I can be as dissenting of others and their opinions. Oh I forgot what shall I do with the game disc mmm a nice coaster perhaps ?

jdolden
05-12-2013, 06:37 AM
Okay... Go back to bf3 then... Enjoy metro since that's the only map played... Seriously...? Disappointed at a 10% boost? Get real man. It's not like they are handing out "1337" weapons......

I used to think you were a total doosh but you're probably the realest guy on these forums I have met thus far. Add me on xbl bra

Youkai Risu
05-12-2013, 06:48 AM
It's funny how people including me know how to get oranges, it's simply not just teir 4 boxes lol.

Youkai Risu
05-12-2013, 06:50 AM

And welcome to mmo's ...

rampag3
05-12-2013, 06:51 AM
my friend pulled 4oranges out of lock boxes last night

jdolden
05-12-2013, 07:19 AM
my friend pulled 4oranges out of lock boxes last night

Yeah, well I pulled 4 oranges out of __________ *insert troll joke involving mothers on mothers day*

Jeff Kaos
05-12-2013, 07:19 AM
I've been getting mostly greens before this weekend but now I seem to be getting more blues. And I seem to get more drops in general, even if they are mostly whites, than I did in the past. But still, seems like the fact that they put a loot drop bonus that stacks with any loot boosting bonus you can buy in the store is just a way to try and get people to buy those boosts.

Unsent Soul
05-12-2013, 08:29 AM
I used to think you were a total doosh but you're probably the realest guy on these forums I have met thus far. Add me on xbl bra

I guess I'm kinda flattered haha... Thanks.