PDA

View Full Version : Best place to farm skitterlings, plus a small rant.

Keltic Rage
05-12-2013, 04:55 AM
trying to get the 500 kills while using decoy. Been trying to do it at paraba farms and every single time I'll be by myself, see some skitterlings, launch my decoy, and three or four of you bastards pop out of no where and kill all the skitterlings before i can even reload my damn gun.

I am about to pitch my controller threw a damn window I am getting so mad. please tell me a good quiet place to kill skitterlinds or a good way to power level decoy. Cause i pretty much hate using Decoy and i aready to move on.

greenmonster714
05-12-2013, 05:01 AM
If ya wanna kill lil bugs go to Bug n Chug station. Go across the street towards the water. Turn left and go a little way until you see the mounds. There will be many mounds and many skeets. I usually just run through and get a bunch of them on my tail then turn and fire whatever I have. Sure to get all the skeet kills you want. They constantly respawn.

PitBull76
05-12-2013, 05:05 AM
If ya wanna kill lil bugs go to Bug n Chug station. Go across the street towards the water. Turn left and go a little way until you see the mounds. There will be many mounds and many skeets. I usually just run through and get a bunch of them on my tail then turn and fire whatever I have. Sure to get all the skeet kills you want. They constantly respawn.

Yeah, the crater NE of Bug N' Chug is awesome. I have never seen anyone else there and the hellbugs respawn fairly quickly.

Keltic Rage
05-12-2013, 05:31 AM
Thank you! I have yet to really "grind" anything and this 500 kills with decoy is really "grinding" my damn nerves.

Unsent Soul
05-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Thank you! I have yet to really "grind" anything and this 500 kills with decoy is really "grinding" my damn nerves.

This was actually a simple task for me. I was leveling up my bmgs and just drove around. Once in awhile I would find 10+ skitterlings at an emergency and my spanner would kill all in just a few seconds... Grinding out 500 kills is nothing to get upset at. Just relax and take a few hours and it'll come more easily then you think.

Keltic Rage
05-13-2013, 07:11 AM
This was actually a simple task for me. I was leveling up my bmgs and just drove around. Once in awhile I would find 10+ skitterlings at an emergency and my spanner would kill all in just a few seconds... Grinding out 500 kills is nothing to get upset at. Just relax and take a few hours and it'll come more easily then you think.

I've been doing this for a week. I guess ai just suck.