PDA

View Full Version : sign in has changed

incision
03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
i was playing for about an hour then logged out to have some dinner now it wont let me play just keeps saying a sign in has changed. please help

Forsaken Demon
03-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Try choosing your cloud storage and mash the "A" button. Seems to be the only thing that works even a little bit.

A s0t
03-22-2013, 03:10 PM
Try choosing your cloud storage and mash the "A" button. Seems to be the only thing that works even a little bit.
just wait till they get in the lag fest lol

starlight777
03-22-2013, 04:02 PM
you should be able to at least get into the game
i cannot get past the start page
i have unistalled it and cancelled my pre orders
i had 2

i needed to play the beta to see if it was worth the effort
i cannot get in and i did try everything
nor can many other people
and i will NOT
go to the extreme to be able to get into the game
it should work when i hit start etc
or its not worth my time

DocO3
03-22-2013, 04:16 PM
you should be able to at least get into the game
i cannot get past the start page
i have unistalled it and cancelled my pre orders
i had 2

i needed to play the beta to see if it was worth the effort
i cannot get in and i did try everything
nor can many other people
and i will NOT
go to the extreme to be able to get into the game
it should work when i hit start etc
or its not worth my time

QQ more ... u couldnt play day 1 of beta for xbox so u cancelled ur pre order .... sum ppl no notthing of betas its sad.
Cuz 2day was the only day to get in n play >.>

A s0t
03-22-2013, 04:32 PM
in the ps3 beta i just bought a rocket launcher that shoots the bio grenade stuff, it real fun they slow walk for a bit and i switch weapons to the VOT infector good times

darylgsd619
03-22-2013, 04:51 PM
I just got by that by selecting cloud and mashing the "a" button.

Miner
03-22-2013, 05:01 PM
I can handle the lag and the bugs.I just want to be able to sign into the game.

FuzCoveredInRed
03-22-2013, 05:23 PM
try signing out of your gamertag at the part where it says press start then sign back in all through the xbox guide button....that has worked for me

Hortey
03-22-2013, 05:28 PM
QQ more ... u couldnt play day 1 of beta for xbox so u cancelled ur pre order .... sum ppl no notthing of betas its sad.
Cuz 2day was the only day to get in n play >.>

This is not much of a beta. The game ships in 11 days... I mean, look at the state of the game. Most people can't even PLAY it. The ones that do are having game breaking input lag and can't even enjoy it. I know it's not a finished product, but the chances of this going from unplayably broken to even decent in the next week and a half is slim.

I think it's a good bet to cancel your preorder if you want to, buy the game in a month or so when the servers actually work... I am only mildly disappointed with the fact this game is unplayably broken and I haven't spent any money.

Can you imagine how devastating paying 65 dollars up to over a hundred for the delux versions.... and then not being able to get past the start screen?

negatron923
03-22-2013, 05:29 PM
There are always going to be issues henceforth why they have betas in the first place. I know it sucks but stick with it, it will work out. One time I could not log into a beta I got into and it turned out that issue of me not being able to log in was a huge fix that needed to be done, so every issue has its place in beta.

Buruko
03-22-2013, 05:46 PM
This is not much of a beta. The game ships in 11 days... I mean, look at the state of the game. Most people can't even PLAY it. The ones that do are having game breaking input lag and can't even enjoy it. I know it's not a finished product, but the chances of this going from unplayably broken to even decent in the next week and a half is slim.

I think it's a good bet to cancel your preorder if you want to, buy the game in a month or so when the servers actually work... I am only mildly disappointed with the fact this game is unplayably broken and I haven't spent any money.

Can you imagine how devastating paying 65 dollars up to over a hundred for the delux versions.... and then not being able to get past the start screen?

I'm sorry but I'm laying the issues with the login at Microsofts feet, this seems to be an authentication issue between Live and the Trion servers, as eventually you can get logged in switching your storage medium you select at log in.

As for the state of the BETA client itself, please realize that all content has to be approved by MS to hit the Xbox Live service, this takes about 4~6 weeks, so to ensure a Beta for consoles over a month ago they had to submit a finished Beta client to MS for approval. So for a month and a half they have been patching and working on Alpha to export to Beta, this will be the product at release, not the BETA client you are playing now.

For anyone to use a BETA client as the sole basis of whether or not to buy a game is ludicrous as you can only evaluate the tiny bit of what is given to you and not the whole product, not to mention the numerous changes made since the submission for approval. I've got a Ultimate Edition pre-order for Xbox with GameStop and it will remain so.

As for all the *stomp stomp* "I'm mad and I'm taking my toys and going home mentality" this is a knee jerk reaction, and if you only came to BETA to see if you would buy the game you've missed the point, but please take your "toys" and go no need to ruin everyone elses fun.

Pace122004
03-22-2013, 05:56 PM
no its not, they extended the beta up until sometime next week

Chio Raver
03-22-2013, 05:59 PM

Hi mr smarty pants. I can tell by your 2 post history you know everything already. But you don't. This beta isn't a representation of the game. it was made in a few months specifically for stress tests mainly. So calm your milk duds suck it up and find some friends to talk to or wait till they fix the lag. Seriously first the xbox community b****** and moans about a two day beta and we get an extension and now everyones complaining again. Just deal with it play something else go out make some friends have a beer vandalize a dumpster. Do something more productive then complaining on the forums and making yourself look stupid.

joebiscruml
03-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Canceling the preorder over the first day of the beta is like dumping your girlfriend after one bad kiss. You just have to push forward and think, hope or know things will get better.