PDA

View Full Version : New game +

richard montoya
05-12-2013, 08:20 AM
When I beat the story and start it again, do they give you side missions again or just the main missions again?

Bunyan
05-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Just the main missions

richard montoya
05-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Damn that sucks.

Bunyan
05-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Make sure you want to do the story again, I regret starting over. Some of the contracts, for instance the rioters/blasters on farms, are a lot more difficult to get due to those missions being locked again until you get to that point of the story. I am about half way on my second time and the only thing worth while is the Xp... But I could get better Xp doing ark falls and what not. So it's nice to be able to start over... but until they have pursuits for "finish the story 5 times" or "defeat nim", I won't bother playing it again.

JagerMyk
05-12-2013, 08:53 AM
so do the side missions before you finish the main mission?
I am up to Defiance as my Main Mission, an have alot of side missions left.

richard montoya
05-12-2013, 08:57 AM
After you beat the main mission you can still do the side mission you haven't done but if you go back north west and start the main missions again you can't do the side mission agains.

JagerMyk
05-12-2013, 09:12 AM
After you beat the main mission you can still do the side mission you haven't done but if you go back north west and start the main missions again you can't do the side mission agains.

few, thank you..got me nervous. but thank you for the heads up

Rokea
05-12-2013, 10:01 AM
you have to unlock the side missions again like in the first play through

The Lady
05-12-2013, 02:16 PM
So the side missions do open for replay?

chrismeyer34
05-12-2013, 02:45 PM
So the side missions do open for replay?

yeah...when i beat nim yesterday i had all the side missions done in san fran, then when i beat him i had 2 more open up, made me do a double take cuz i knew for a fact a had all of them completed, so yeah im guessing that you can...theyre both in san fran

Bunyan
05-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Side missions can only be done once if that's what you are asking. They do no re-open on the second play through. I got all of mine done before I restarted the story and on my second play through, there are no side missions. Not sure if you we're questioning if they "start up again" or not, but they do not.