PDA

View Full Version : How do I add mods to my gun

basilone
03-22-2013, 02:39 PM
i can't figure it out

ajcohen6373
03-22-2013, 02:46 PM
basilone

I figured this out the hard way. You really cant add much to the starting guns. You have to upgrade out of base gun and that costs good money. Then you buy the mods and in the second menu over you can add them.

AJ

Angeleus09
03-22-2013, 02:49 PM
i can't figure it out

Head to the store at the Iron Demon Ranch, it has the best (only?) selection of mods I've found and purchase the correct mods for your gun type. Open the menu and tab over to the Salvage Matrix, choose the "select an item to modify" option and then choose the gun you want to mod from the list. After choosing your gun, select the "add attacment" option and then Select the mod you want to add (barrel, scope, clip or stock) and then hit the "Start" button at the bottom of the window. You will see a message that your mods have been successfully attached.

If you want to add mod slots to a gun so that you can have the maximum of 4 mods on it, make sure it is unequipped, then do the exact same thing described above except select the "Add Mod Slot" option. It will take 10 minutes and you cannot equip, mod or use the gun during this time. You won't be able to add mod slots to anything until you have a minimum EGO rating of 100 and you won't be able to mod higher quality items until you're even higher. I'm currently at 156 and I can add mod slots to blue items.

Angeleus09
03-22-2013, 02:49 PM
Double post

Luomo
03-22-2013, 02:50 PM
when you have a gun that can be modded it will show an open rectangle below the gun name and then you get appropriate stock, scope etc. mod and use salvage matrix