PDA

View Full Version : If You Can't Beat 'Em, Join 'Em

Jinn Goodman
05-12-2013, 10:13 AM
I actually changed my entire opinion within the last hour. Here is my original opinion:
Everyone complaining about the cloaks, infectors, shotties... you guys need to shut up. I am also aggravated from the over-usage of the cloak/shotty/infector combo. But, obviously, it isn't really Trion's top priority. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I don't particularly see myself every using cloak out of frustration because... well... blur works just fine...

Just get cloak and a shotty like everyone else if you're so frustrated...

Here is my current opinion:
Well... I just played a Waterway match. My entire team had Immunizers, got on all of the high points in the map (roofs/towers), and went to town. We reached the kill cap within 1 minute and 30 seconds of the match's start. The other team had 3 kills total. Only 2 people died on our team (one guy died twice). Trion... I really friggin' doubt this is what you had in mind... This needs to be fixed.

ChaosOneX
05-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Everyone complaining about the cloaks, infectors, shotties... you guys need to shut up. I am also aggravated from the over-usage of the cloak/shotty/infector combo. But, obviously, it isn't really Trion's top priority. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I don't particularly see myself every using cloak out of frustration because... well... blur works just fine...

I quit TDM because I got tired of it, and went to shadow war.

guess what, same frikken thing.

Why should pvp be battles between one or two weapons? If people are upset because 90% of the weapons in the game aren't that viable of an option, they have a right to.

And I don't remember crowning you king of the internet.

Kavahsky
05-12-2013, 10:22 AM
I agree if you carnt beat them with weapons you like use the same types I use a Submachine gun or Shotty With a Sniper (Bolt action). With Cloak and sit back and relax and wait for them to come to me. Its easy and when theres a few of them around go Cloaked and sneak behind or move to a new spot.

Jack Johnson
05-12-2013, 10:22 AM

Lol. I do use cloak, and a shotty, and an infector, and I dominate. There are a few players who consistently score better than me, but not many. I "complain" about it because it makes the game incredibly bland and makes the skill curve an absolute joke.

People like you are the ones who need to shut up. If you think the game is fine, then actually logically defend what you think works, saying "deal with it" is an absolute joke.

Jinn Goodman
05-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Lol. I do use cloak, and a shotty, and an infector, and I dominate. There are a few players who consistently score better than me, but not many. I "complain" about it because it makes the game incredibly bland and makes the skill curve an absolute joke.

People like you are the ones who need to shut up. If you think the game is fine, then actually logically defend what you think works, saying "deal with it" is an absolute joke.It's "deal with it because you have to". Not, "Trion shouldn't ever fix it, deal with you guys sucking."

Nyx_Rainhart
05-12-2013, 10:59 AM
I never join them. I continue to run around them with Blur while lighting them up with my favorite smg.

Jinn Goodman
05-12-2013, 11:21 AM
I never join them. I continue to run around them with Blur while lighting them up with my favorite smg.If an immunizer gets the drop on you, there's no escaping it.

Shane5484
05-12-2013, 11:25 AM
cry cry cry and more crying, if you don't like it play something else. PvP has improved huge since Alpha, Trion will not be able to make you all stop crying no matter what they do. " Adapt, Improvise, Overcome " that is what you all need to learn.

Dandrielas
05-12-2013, 11:31 AM
I always have the opposite reaction when it comes to these matters. I have never been one for peer pressure, so I prefer to go the other direction because most of the time the new fad is usually ludicrous. When I do PvP, I have my wolfhound pistol and my Semi-auto Vot auto-bolter. Yes, I do die a lot, but at least I am not following the crowd. /shrug

cusman
05-12-2013, 11:46 AM
I actually changed my entire opinion within the last hour. Here is my original opinion:

Here is my current opinion:
Well... I just played a Waterway match. My entire team had Immunizers, got on all of the high points in the map (roofs/towers), and went to town. We reached the kill cap within 1 minute and 30 seconds of the match's start. The other team had 3 kills total. Only 2 people died on our team (one guy died twice). Trion... I really friggin' doubt this is what you had in mind... This needs to be fixed.

I have noticed people with Infectors going on roof tops on the Waterfront map, but it worked to my advantage since I was trying to get my 50 Head Shots for that Brain Surgeon trophy. People with Infectors were the easiest prey for my Sniper.

I do think the Infector people are deadly once you get too close to them, but if you stay really far than you can safely Snipe them. I really haven't had much to complain about Infectors yet. They are no different for me in terms of me dying than any other weapon in Deathmatch.