PDA

View Full Version : Clan Boost Currently Bugged. Doesn't Work!

Conrad Verner
05-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Confirmed on LiveChat. I just got Bits refunded. I was told to watch for patch notes. Just a PSA.

Malevolent215
05-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Confirmed on LiveChat. I just got Bits refunded. I was told to watch for patch notes. Just a PSA.

Woah WTF!?!? Was this ever mentioned in a serious official post? (not just hinted at amid a random dev blog). I'm contacting live support right now because I have bought clan boosts over 15 times.... Are any of the boosts working.

It's official... I love this game but cannot stand the company running it... They'd give EA a run for their money if they were as big as them.

Pyth
05-12-2013, 02:26 PM
I can confirm that the XP, Scrip and Reputation boost are working for our clan. Skill and Loot are hard to judge. But I noticed an increase of items drops before this weekend's bonus loot boost, if that counts.

Tough luck for you guys I guess.

BLITZKRI3G
05-12-2013, 02:28 PM
and now sooo many people will be on live chat "i want a refund" even when they did not buy anything -_-

Defy
05-12-2013, 02:34 PM
I can confirm that the XP, Scrip and Reputation boost are working for our clan. Skill and Loot are hard to judge. But I noticed an increase of items drops before this weekend's bonus loot boost, if that counts.

Tough luck for you guys I guess.

Thanks for the confirmation :)

Pyth
05-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the confirmation :)
Yeah no problem. And I'm 99.9% sure that skill and loot boost are working as well, but like I said, it's just difficult to judge at times.

The problem I think people are having with their clan boost is that they're not always displaying correctly. I don't know what causes it (could be phasing, instances, etc.), but a quick log-out/log-in fixes the display.

Conrad Verner
05-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Yeah no problem. And I'm 99.9% sure that skill and loot boost are working as well, but like I said, it's just difficult to judge at times.

The problem I think people are having with their clan boost is that they're not always displaying correctly. I don't know what causes it (could be phasing, instances, etc.), but a quick log-out/log-in fixes the display.

It was confirmed in a live chat that clan boosts are not working. I asked what the ETA was for clan boosts to be working again and was told to look for patch notes.

Conrad Verner
05-12-2013, 03:32 PM
I was refunded over 700 bits so I'm guessing they haven't been working for a while since I only spent around 200 this weekend.