PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Ark Hunter

drgnryder
05-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Alost have the pursuit complete but can't get my revives. Everyone always self respawns before I can raise them. Also my clan doesn't seem interested in helping me by dyin then allowing me to see if reviving then counts, which is why I'm clanless atm. Tired of being the helpful one and not getting help in return. If anyone out the would be so kind and lend a fellow ark hunter a hand i'd gladly return the fav and help them with whatever they needed. Psn id is DragnRydr02. Thanks to all who reply.

Riptharipper
05-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Too bad you're psn. I still need like 12-15 more. Like to get them over with. Tired of everyone self-reviving instantly. The ones who wait till I'm in the middle of reviving them to self-revive are the worst!!! Soo many people do this its annoying..

drgnryder
05-12-2013, 04:14 PM
I know right! Irks me as well that u try to do somethig helpful and its not appreciated

richard montoya
05-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Hey you should join our clan then we are always helping out and I can help you with that no problem. Most of us trying to get that pursuit done right now. Just add me on psn.

GhostOfDice
05-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Alost have the pursuit complete but can't get my revives. Everyone always self respawns before I can raise them. Also my clan doesn't seem interested in helping me by dyin then allowing me to see if reviving then counts, which is why I'm clanless atm. Tired of being the helpful one and not getting help in return. If anyone out the would be so kind and lend a fellow ark hunter a hand i'd gladly return the fav and help them with whatever they needed. Psn id is DragnRydr02. Thanks to all who reply.

Pretty sure I offered...

Nyx_Rainhart
05-13-2013, 05:42 AM
An Arkfall glitched friday and two Hellbugs were stuck inside a nearby mountain. While the time expired I blew myself up over and over again until the time expired and allowed people to revive me. I figured i'll help people with the major Arkfall pursuits for the hell of it.

Overtkill21
05-13-2013, 05:54 AM
I am down to help you out drgnryder. I've been wanting to get more of those for a while now. So, as a related question, does anyone know why the "Revives" count at the end of an Arkfall is always WAY off?

I will maybe get one or two Revives at most in a Major Arkfall but the completion screen says 72 or 45 or some other way too high number!?!?? Anyone know why? (Oh but they don't count for the Pursuit, I checked multiple times, only the "real" ones do...LOL)