PDA

View Full Version : it huuuuuuuurts! gg game, gg

Artyloo
05-12-2013, 08:04 PM
So, I've just got my 2nd all time legendary out of a T3 lockbox. I open the lockbox, look in my inventory, and holy ****, it's a legendary. A shield! But then, I look at the stats. And I realize: "Oh no. Is this shield actually better than the one I've got?" You see, it came with a very crummy bonus, so I wanted to use it, but I'm not sure it's the better shield in this situation.
Just thinking about it makes my brain hurt. Should I use my newly-found legendary shield, or stick to my old one which may very well be better? The game has seriously made myself doubt in a serious way.

Help me out here guys! Which shield should I use?

--->Legendary (Whatever the name is DX) ~790 EGO
-10% damage against vehicles
~1300 capacity
10% per second
2.7 delay

OR

--->Purple (Whatever Regenartor DX) EGO ~600
+50 health regen
~1000 capacity
70% per second
6 delay

Sarin
05-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Wow.... 10% against vehicles... like that's going to save you lol.....

Just make sure you hold onto it for the pursuit for having all Orange items equipped at once!

Keep the Tachyon (I think), really good shield for PvP that one.

Galactimus
05-12-2013, 08:09 PM
You have to spend 13 seconds of downtime in order for the legendary to refill 1300 Shields. That's a horrible shield per second ratio. The worst Resparks have better stats:

I'd use a Blue / Green Respark Regenerator over those:
+50% HP Regen
+1200 Capacity
+40% Recharge a Second
3 second delay
(Total 5.5 seconds to refill shields.)

loops73
05-12-2013, 08:11 PM
I have found most orange weapons/shields are often worse than some of my blues/purples...I don't see why everyone wants them so bad,they certainly aren't worth paying 50-100k scrip for.

Artyloo
05-12-2013, 08:15 PM
So I should stick with my purple? That's a bummer. Yeah, the bonuses other than the health regen ones are very much underpowered. +5%nreload when shield is down? Yippeeh!

Hithlum
05-12-2013, 08:20 PM
For PvE your orange Rebel is better. I agree that at same Ego Respark>Rebel but Galactimus the shield you quoted is around ego 2000, so that's not a fair comparison. And Rebels are still quite good.
For PvP your purple is better, although I personally prefer Rhino or Ironclad.

Chemikz
05-12-2013, 08:29 PM
So, I've just got my 2nd all time legendary out of a T3 lockbox. I open the lockbox, look in my inventory, and holy ****, it's a legendary. A shield! But then, I look at the stats. And I realize: "Oh no. Is this shield actually better than the one I've got?" You see, it came with a very crummy bonus, so I wanted to use it, but I'm not sure it's the better shield in this situation.
Just thinking about it makes my brain hurt. Should I use my newly-found legendary shield, or stick to my old one which may very well be better? The game has seriously made myself doubt in a serious way.

Help me out here guys! Which shield should I use?

--->Legendary (Whatever the name is DX) ~790 EGO
-10% damage against vehicles
~1300 capacity
10% per second
2.7 delay

OR

--->Purple (Whatever Regenartor DX) EGO ~600
+50 health regen
~1000 capacity
70% per second
6 delay

Why are you asking us that? It's entirely situational. Neither are better than the other.

xSSx Ceksy
05-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Just make sure you hold onto it for the pursuit for having all Orange items equipped at once!

You dont need them all at once, just have to had equipped it at some point, confirmed that this afternoon.