PDA

View Full Version : Destroy The Crystal, No Crystal There...

Stashride
05-12-2013, 08:54 PM
On six separate Arkfalls tonight, I get to the arkfall to destroy the crystal, but the crystal never spawns. Anyone else running into this lovely bug today?

Wraieth
05-12-2013, 08:56 PM
On six separate Arkfalls tonight, I get to the arkfall to destroy the crystal, but the crystal never spawns. Anyone else running into this lovely bug today?

oh yea seen it 3 times today myself. Not just that but the major scrapper arkfall bugged out also. The heat sinks couldnt be hit because the scrap debris was covering the lower ones lol.

Natjur
05-12-2013, 09:04 PM
The 'height' on some of the ark falls is wrong and they appear underground. The major scrapper ones can still be shot if you stand directly on top of the arms and shoot (not down but forward) as the game 'thinks' you hit it.

As the for crystal ones underground, nothing appear to hit them unless you bug yourself into the ground and shot them but normally you just end up fall through the world. But you do get to see that they are there!

I report each 'spot' that has this issue so hopefully they fix the locations that cause this.
So please also report any spots you find that cause arkfalls to appear at the wrong height (including those too high and floating in the air)