lju900lu
06-15-2012, 04:41 AM
:p
help me how do you play the game

Escyos
06-15-2012, 04:46 AM

Are you referring to how to run the game on your computer/PS3/Xbox? Because if so, you can't now and won't be able to until April next year.

If your asking how do you actually control the game, well we don't know that.

Cyber
06-15-2012, 07:49 AM

This might also mean "how do I download it to play?" Just in case that is what is meant, the game is not yet available and won't be for quite some time (2013).

Punisher
06-15-2012, 08:32 AM
It baffles me that the date of release is posted on the front page of the website and yet there is still someone who asks this question.

Since the game isn't available yet, read up what you can on the forums and throughout the website. Maybe more info will become available after Gamescom.

Cyber
06-15-2012, 10:53 AM
It baffles me that the date of release is posted on the front page of the website and yet there is still someone who asks this question.

Since the game isn't available yet, read up what you can on the forums and throughout the website. Maybe more info will become available after Gamescom.

It no longer surprises me after spending almost two on the End of Nations forums and seeing the constant stream of "how do I download the client?", despite the fact that that game hasn't even reached beta :)

Adsinonimous
06-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Oh how I wish I could play this game now. But yeah, like the others said. We'll have to wait until April, next year, for the release of Defiance, sadly. :(