PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Fantastic.

Daedalus
03-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Howdy, folks!

Who knows if anyone of consequence is checking these boards right now, with far bigger fish to fry keeping things running for the beta, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to send out a giant thanks to the DEFI team. In my personal experiences thus far, this game has met and exceeded my expectations. From what I've seen on my end, it looks like the beta PC build that we're playing on is easily of or above the quality that most games launch at. I've had a great time so far, and not only is my DDE preorder safely staying where it is, but I'm actively prosthelytizing to my friends.

Thanks for putting together a game that looks and plays great. All the weapons feel both balanced and like they do what they should... PVP is fun, PVE is rock-on, and the impromptu grouping lends itself extremely well to the shooter nature of the game.

Thanks! And looking forward to April 2!

Flatlinedisaster
03-22-2013, 03:42 PM
agreed. this game isAWESOMEEEEE

dreadburn
03-22-2013, 03:45 PM
I have yet to log in to the beta but it's nice to see some positive comments after all the "game is unplayable" threads.

Just under an hour till I get home from work and really looking forward to logging in.

Chemicalburns
03-22-2013, 04:49 PM
I totally agree. The game is pretty damn sweet for beta.

Warlander
03-22-2013, 05:05 PM
I agree, after my roomate saw this he went and preordered and got his friend to as well, this game is gonna be great.

Scorpio1973
03-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm going to have to agree, the game is incredibly fun right now and I've been playing the crap out of it today. I have to work the rest of the weekend so I won't get much time with the beta. However I've played enough to know that I'm excited for release and the show!

Meadale
03-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Agree as well! I am really looking forward to launch, and also I can't wait for the TV show. I'm very interested in seeing how the two will play off of each other.

Warlander
03-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Agree as well! I am really looking forward to launch, and also I can't wait for the TV show. I'm very interested in seeing how the two will play off of each other.

Im still scared about the TV show im an actor and ive worked on a few shows over the years, and i can tell you it isnt easy with scifi, the last show that did it well was battlestar gallactica, everyone loved it, still ended.

so i wont get too hyped but im gonna cross my fingers.

gillant
03-22-2013, 06:43 PM
I saw that I got a beta invite this morning, no expectations for the game but I thought I'd give it a go. Managed to log in first time and suddenly 5 hours flew by lol, I have pre-ordered it now and will play it on release.