PDA

View Full Version : would anybody be pissed if i suggested thies changes to shadow wars?

tuckerpb
05-13-2013, 02:58 PM
1. remove the achievement requirement for destroying other players vehicle.
don't know what they were thing it was going to be like, but the change to the de-spawn rate really the only way to get this is to be luckily enough to get hit. out of 9 shadow wars i have only gotten 2. and those were from running directly into another head on and was the lucky one in damage. and guided missiles do not do enough quick enough.

2. instead of having the location based on ware you qued up for have it where everyone is qued for one shadow war and the location is randomized.

3. place the shadow war in a different instant from non shadow war players. this would cut down on a lot of confusion. also cut down on the chances of spies. example. a group goes in together to be on the same side. then they talk to someone that in not apart of the shadow war to go to a area own by the other team to see how many are there and ware they are hiding.

Shadow Viper
05-13-2013, 03:01 PM
It's Fine, Learn to Play

Adapt and Overcome

Stop Crying

Seriously, what is with all these pointless nerf threads?

Trion should be focusing on the major bugs and glitches plaguing this game and making it unplayable and unenjoyable for at least half it's playerbase. They should also be focusing on putting a stop to the rampant hacking occuring in PVP.

All three issues are so minor they're non-issues

/thread

IB4TL

NightfallRob
05-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Well, as you can see, somebody was pissed lol. My advice is to learn to not care. If you think they're good ideas, post 'em and ask for feedback. Then come back and look for the constructive posts.

Epshiluss
05-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Is it a bug when both teams at the start of the shadow war spawn in the same place? This is annoying yet cheap to be spawn killed/kill.

But i recon its probably not a bug as there are no teams with capture spawns so every is randomised at a default spawn.

Pyth
05-13-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm mildly upset of how you spelled "these" in the thread title.

1. Use a Derailer and the wrecking ball perk. Or the anti-vehicle rocket launcher. Lulz ensue.
2. I disagree. How else would be able to choose where we would like to play shadow war?
3. I disagree with this as well. The emergencies that pop up and the random players running around make Shadow War more interesting.

Darstrom
05-13-2013, 03:08 PM
1. I wouldn't mind a reduction in the number required, but destroying vehicles is a pretty important part of SW
2. No arguments here
3. No, it adds to the fun

tuckerpb
05-13-2013, 03:39 PM
It's Fine, Learn to Play

Adapt and Overcome

Stop Crying

Seriously, what is with all these pointless nerf threads?

Trion should be focusing on the major bugs and glitches plaguing this game and making it unplayable and unenjoyable for at least half it's playerbase. They should also be focusing on putting a stop to the rampant hacking occuring in PVP.

All three issues are so minor they're non-issues

/thread

IB4TL

did you really read with I posted? what did i ask to be nerfed?

A s0t
05-13-2013, 03:59 PM
1. remove the achievement requirement for destroying other players vehicle.
don't know what they were thing it was going to be like, but the change to the de-spawn rate really the only way to get this is to be luckily enough to get hit. out of 9 shadow wars i have only gotten 2. and those were from running directly into another head on and was the lucky one in damage. and guided missiles do not do enough quick enough.

2. instead of having the location based on ware you qued up for have it where everyone is qued for one shadow war and the location is randomized.

3. place the shadow war in a different instant from non shadow war players. this would cut down on a lot of confusion. also cut down on the chances of spies. example. a group goes in together to be on the same side. then they talk to someone that in not apart of the shadow war to go to a area own by the other team to see how many are there and ware they are hiding.

#3 go play cod then they kick you out of party chat

Man With No Name
05-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm mildly upset of how you spelled "these" in the thread title.

1. Use a Derailer and the wrecking ball perk. Or the anti-vehicle rocket launcher. Lulz ensue.
2. I disagree. How else would be able to choose where we would like to play shadow war?
3. I disagree with this as well. The emergencies that pop up and the random players running around make Shadow War more interesting.

I don't join a Shadow War without my trusty Derailer. I get more enjoyment taking out peoples vehicles then I do killing em most of the time.