PDA

View Full Version : Paying the piper won't start

Battlefield
05-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Is this happening to other people too? I can't accept it to save my life wtf!

A s0t
05-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Is this happening to other people too? I can't accept it to save my life wtf!i thought you were a forum mod shouldn't you already know lol

did you finish the launch episodes?

ShiMoShinkenFry
05-13-2013, 06:28 PM
i thought you were a forum mod shouldn't you already know lol

did you finish the launch episodes?

xD You are such a mean person. I am entertained.

Extermination
05-13-2013, 06:29 PM
dont go to where the star "episode" is on the map. go to the beginning of the dock thing and someone should be standing there glowing with nothing above there head or a map symbol...just walk up and press "x"

Battlefield
05-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Yes I finished every episode exept that one, or if there's more after that, I'll be surprised

A s0t
05-13-2013, 06:38 PM
xD You are such a mean person. I am entertained.

you can't fix stupid -- bill engvull

ShiMoShinkenFry
05-13-2013, 07:03 PM

Technically you can, it's called a sniper rifle.

randomhero204
05-13-2013, 08:42 PM
Yeah go find rynn hiding in the bushes at the end of the dock. She comes up as a star on te mini map.. Talk to her ten a boss plate will appear beside the bald chick..thing.. Haha

Infector grenade is cool.

mikepaul
05-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Infector grenade is cool.
Three bugs who die rather quickly? Hah. An Incubator makes more, longer lasting ones. The grenade bugs need to hang with mine some more, so they toughen up a bit.

Although, I think they've reprogrammed either the bugs or the enemies. Several times during the Piper escapades, the bugs from my Incubator decided that they had better things to do than hatch. Or once they hatched, they didn't attack the dude I was shooting or anybody else near me. The bugs always seemed to prioritize the biggest enemy, but I have no idea what they were doing tonight.

Anyway, no, the infector grenade is not a keeper. 10 bugs that last 3 times as long, then maybe...

A s0t
05-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Technically you can, it's called a sniper rifle.

yeah there are these little things called laws and a human can't kill another human unless there is oil involved

divergent ghost
05-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Three bugs who die rather quickly? Hah.

Anyway, no, the infector grenade is not a keeper. 10 bugs that last 3 times as long, then maybe...

you want a 6000 base damage grenade then basically? Good luck. The bug grenade is equivalent to other grenades damagewise, its just cool because its something new to use.

XFistsClenchedX
05-14-2013, 02:08 PM
For me, the star wasn't showing up. I had to start a main story mission and complete it and then it showed up.

Spanky Wood
05-14-2013, 02:56 PM

more like Ron White.....

mikepaul
05-14-2013, 04:31 PM
you want a 6000 base damage grenade then basically? Good luck. The bug grenade is equivalent to other grenades damagewise, its just cool because its something new to use.
Well, if 'cool' killed stuff I'd keep cool. I'd prefer to toss cluster grenades because they do far better for me than the frags or anything else, but the problem with them resetting my damage at arkfalls made them a liability.

A frag grenade tossed into a pile of skitterlings can kill a good 4 or 5 if I'm lucky. Never saw any grenade bugs kill much of anything while they wandered around. There was not enough equivalent there to impress me so the grenade is gone now. Perhaps another thing I should have kept, but I'm not buying inventory space to keep everything I see. I paid for the season pass today which will strain my existing resources when new and novel stuff shows up, but at THAT point I can decide that 5 blue Incubators hanging around so a next one is always ready can be cut back to 4 or 3. Maybe...