PDA

View Full Version : Defiance..

PopSkimo
03-22-2013, 04:18 PM
WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?!
I've been having a blasting with this beta so far.
There have been quite a few bugs and quite a bit of lag but hey.. it's beta for a reason!

I'm actually so much more pumped now and the people playing are nice and actually revive when others need reviving. Love the weapons, grenades, the world design and especially the Arkfalls. I've been apart of 3 Arkfalls so far and they've been amazing!

Who else is loving this?

Tenz
03-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Finally a level headed post about the game thankyou for not bashing the beta and KNOWING it is a beta unlike some in the forums lol

TheMagicYeti
03-22-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm addicted to this game now! Just a shame that the forums are filled up with impatient people who don't know how to give constructive feedback about the beta. I'll probably be on the forums more often once the full game is up and running.

iROC
03-22-2013, 04:34 PM
WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?!
I've been having a blasting with this beta so far.
There have been quite a few bugs and quite a bit of lag but hey.. it's beta for a reason!

I'm actually so much more pumped now and the people playing are nice and actually revive when others need reviving. Love the weapons, grenades, the world design and especially the Arkfalls. I've been apart of 3 Arkfalls so far and they've been amazing!

Who else is loving this?

I'm on the same page as you, I can't wait!