PDA

View Full Version : New Episode Mission Glitch

Korgoth Dragonborn
05-13-2013, 08:38 PM
is anyone else having problems with the last part of the episode mission???

thejx4
05-13-2013, 08:41 PM
Which part exactly? The part when you go to Angel Island? Did you talk to Rynn (the white star) before going to the dock? The icon is bugged. Only glitch I know of.

Myst
05-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Yep talk to Rynn first and then the hub place whatever you want to call it should appear, I saw everyone else over there until I saw someone shooting from where Rynn was so then I went back and talked to her and was able to complete it. Those Rogue E-Reps were actually kind of difficult. Not sure if it was because I was training my weapons or they just had a lot of HP and were good shots.

thejx4
05-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Yep talk to Rynn first and then the hub place whatever you want to call it should appear, I saw everyone else over there until I saw someone shooting from where Rynn was so then I went back and talked to her and was able to complete it. Those Rogue E-Reps were actually kind of difficult. Not sure if it was because I was training my weapons or they just had a lot of HP and were good shots.

They are bullet spongebobs and have accuracy that rivals Dark Matter. But yeah, I had to turn area chat on so I could tell people what to do. The icon even bugs out for a sec and appears near her, but fades out.

hardy83
05-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Yeah. The quest icon isn't where it should be. You need to talk to Rynn before the docs. You'll see the star on the minimap.

THEN you go to the end of the dock.