PDA

View Full Version : Anyone deciphered player hub stats/ranking?

Spectyr
05-14-2013, 03:30 AM
Just checked my player hub stats/ranking and I have no clue what the numbers represent (same with the partially filled meter with subsections). Would like to know what the numbers represent 7M something on one, but there aren't 7m people playing (we just passed 1M, and only 4 chars per person; most only have one I would think)... any help would be appreciated! :cool:

Ethyls
05-14-2013, 03:47 AM
I have no clue what the numbers represent

Wait, what ? Can't you read ?

Spectyr
05-14-2013, 04:14 AM
Wow, thanks... so please elaborate... 59million out of? Compared to? Broken? Trust me I did my fair share of googling, couldn't find an answer.

Sanguinesun
05-14-2013, 09:09 AM
Wow, thanks... so please elaborate... 59million out of? Compared to? Broken? Trust me I did my fair share of googling, couldn't find an answer.

I suspect I know what you're on about.

Are you in a clan? If not that's why you cant see any comparison to something else. If you were in a clan it shows your numbers compared to clanmates.

Shogo_Yahagi
05-14-2013, 09:59 AM
Just checked my player hub stats/ranking and I have no clue what the numbers represent (same with the partially filled meter with subsections). Would like to know what the numbers represent 7M something on one, but there aren't 7m people playing (we just passed 1M, and only 4 chars per person; most only have one I would think)... any help would be appreciated! :cool:

It says rating, but it's actually just the total of the different components. You can mouse over the different arcs that make up the circle to see what they represent and what your score is.

For example, Resource Rating is made up of total XP, Ammo collected (lifetime), Ark salvage, and Scrip on hand.

Lethaltyrant
05-14-2013, 10:03 AM
I suspect I know what you're on about.

Are you in a clan? If not that's why you cant see any comparison to something else. If you were in a clan it shows your numbers compared to clanmates.

Im in a clan and i cant see any comparison to my clan mates i thought they just havent fixed that yet does it work for you?