PDA

View Full Version : Looks like major arkfalls are broken.

Arsenic_Touch
05-14-2013, 03:44 AM
Three major in a row had glitched minor arkfalls causing them to fail. Anyone else having that problem?

Zeero
05-14-2013, 04:37 AM
im on eupc, i think you mean the blue ones, where you must kill all bugs...all bugs disappear and you cant finish it...i have had this once in SF...

Razer
05-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Three major in a row had glitched minor arkfalls causing them to fail. Anyone else having that problem?

Had the same problem once today, major arkfall to destroy the crystal and it failed because the crystal never showed up.

ralisti
05-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Had the same problem once today, major arkfall to destroy the crystal and it failed because the crystal never showed up.

This has been going on since Friday at least. I know Saturday, 9 of 12 Arkfalls I went to were bugged. Of course people posted about it, submitted bug reports, etc...and to date I have no heard anything from Trion about the issue...even to acknowledge it is an issue.

Arsenic_Touch
05-14-2013, 02:58 PM
im on eupc, i think you mean the blue ones, where you must kill all bugs...all bugs disappear and you cant finish it...i have had this once in SF...

Was red and blue ones. Had a blue run run until the time ran out and it failed, had red ones not even spawn.