PDA

View Full Version : VBI TACC AR vs VBI AR... +mod slot curiousity.

Chevota
05-14-2013, 07:43 AM
(NOT a selling thread)

So, last night i decided to buy 2 T-3 Locks, and scored relatively well with the 2nd.

I picked up and Orange, and Purple regular VBI AR (not the TACC 3-round burst). Both guns are relatively the same, other then the bonus Stats (1 is weighted towards DMG, other Recoil/EGO).

Here are a few questions i have... I have seen the TACCs go for 100k+, but are the automatic versions of he same price quality? And am i still right in assuming theres no ASSASSIN Syn mods (both guns have Assassin syn)?

Also, i may well be selling 1 or both... Mod Slots. Is it better to spent the butt load of Ark to open all 4 Mod Slots before selling, or selling as just the 1 open Mod Slot? and what about Exp. For a Legendary, does the Exp on it Really matter for the sale?

Chevota
05-14-2013, 08:15 AM
No one has any insight huh?

RM Phillie
05-14-2013, 12:20 PM
well since they are automatic they do less damage than the 3 round burst of course, but i have been looking for either one and most of the ones i have seen have all mod slots open to put mods on so i think that will raise the price a bit but just do it on one and see how it goes on here, but i have alot of salvage and i dont mind putting slots. So maybe try open atleast the barrel slot and mag slot.

Calvin
05-14-2013, 12:47 PM
I personally prefer the full autos. The thing with selling anything is all about demand if people want it they'll pay for it and honestly scrip doesn't really have any usage other then buying weapons at this point. I pay more for weapons that are unused ( no or little XP used) and have all slots unlocked as do most I think. If you are wondering what something worth do a search in the buy sell find the same weapon or similar and start an auction near the same prices the last items went for is what I'd do if I sold my legends which I don't.

Best of luck
Calvin
TAG clan

RM Phillie
05-14-2013, 12:55 PM
yeah same i like my guns without any xp so i can level up my skill. you should listen to him my post wasnt as clear as his

Chevota
05-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Well, thanks. I mean, i dont plan on using the Guns up Exp-wise. I dont need it, already AR 20.

Im just a bit anxious to see what the Max-XP bonus is lol... And really the Mod Slots is about not knowing if i wanna dump 100K in Salvage in em.

RM Phillie
05-14-2013, 02:15 PM
cool man if you ever need a buyer for one of em im hear cause i really like the vbi ar's ill trade some of my legendarys for one of em to so just keep me in mind

Battlefield
05-14-2013, 05:30 PM
I'll buy the orange vbi assault rifle