PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Charger(Challenger) orange update

SheikElite
05-14-2013, 10:40 AM
As I stated before, I had to sell what I could in order to acquire the orange challenger. The first time I saw it it was 25,000 scrip and then it went up to 30,000;-( This is the first time I've played an online game like this so I'm no expert at racking up credits. Everytime I get enough scrip to buy someting I have to get it quick or else I'll lose scrip from reviving myself when I die. This is the case with the challenger. Took me awhile to get 25,000 scrip den it took me even longer to get 30,000. The vendor doesn't even show up on da friggin map so i came across'im by accident(PANNER LAKE?). So, when i was ready to purchase the guy dissappeared(went back inside) & i had to fight off these dudes who came out of the vendor shack. WTF!!?? I logged off den logged back in, went back to da vendor, he was standin outside again & i got da car. I thought they were only available through the Defiance store and not via actual gameplay. I don't even know where I can get the other challengers in the game. I would have preferred black(once u go black ur in heaven) but I can live with an orange challenger. They ARE a lot better than the vehicle u start off with and then there's the atv's and the atv/car thingy. I have the pink and red atv and a blue atv/car thingy. So, I AM NOT AN IDIOT FOR SELLING OFF WHAT I COULD TO GET THE REST OF THE SCRIP I NEEDED TO GET THE CHALLENGER COS I NEEDED TO GET IT BEFORE THE PRICE CHANGED AND BEFORE I MIGHT LOSE SCRIP FROM REVIVING MYSELF. I'M NOT LIKE YOU GUYS WHO PLAY ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME AND GET SCRIP JUST LIKE THAT WITHOUT BREAKIN A SWEAT. I STILL THINK PAYING ACTUAL $$ TO GET SPECIAL ITEMS IN A GAME IS TOO EXCESSIVE UNLESS YOU'RE FRIGGIN LOADED AND U DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BOUT FOOD, TP OR OTHER BASIC NECESSITIES. NUFF SED, CHEERS;-) btw, the series is so so So Far. i'll b surprised if there's 2nd seas;-) julie benz is soooo smokin;-) i tink dexter should make a guest appearance as a gov't assassin;-) wot u all tink? k, i luv u Defiance barstards!!!!;-)

Omnifarious Xji
05-14-2013, 10:47 AM
The trading forums are your friend. Crazy bastards'll pay an insane amount of scrip for the simplest of things. Level II mod? 10k, level III mods? 15-25k. Orange anything? 20-500k. Seriously, I watched a shield go for 500k... I was like you once, poor, selling my limbs for basic things, doing everything I could just to get by; but then I discovered the trading forums. I made 200k over night.(Literally, one guy paid me 40k, a purple SAW, and 3 level III mods for my AR High Capacity III mod) Come to the trading side. Oh, and if you ever come across a Controlled burst mag for AR/SMG/LMGs? Those go for 15-45k when I auction them off. People go nuts over them things! (@_@') Just today, I made 100k, sold most of my level II mods today. (See store in sig)

Faceless
05-14-2013, 10:49 AM
..... Atrocious spelling, horrible grammar and Defiance was renewed for a second season. I barely play the game due to work and family but I can still get scrip no problem, and as for reviving costs, learn to roll and dodge bullets and use cover, its there for a reason. And using caps lock does not make your post seem cooler, more important or whatever it is you tried to convey, it just makes you look intellectually challenged.

SheikElite
05-14-2013, 10:53 AM
merci beaucoup;-)

SheikElite
05-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Thank you Faceless teacher. I was in the process of editing but just said, "Screw it, it's just a friggin forum".;-)

Indra Echo
05-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Why make two threads about the same thing. Great, you don't play the game a lot and so you were able to get a car. Why do you feel the need to crap on people, OP, just to say you finally were able to buy this car? You attack everyone as if they are attacking you, and all you're doing is making people want to attack you.

For the record, I have never seen the Dodge Challenger in the real money store. If it's there, I never cared about it at all. The game provides ways for you to earn scrip and resources in it for almost everything sold in the store-that's for people that cannot afford to use real money for stuff. But, if other people want to use their real money for things, that's up to them and there's no need to attack them as if that makes them stupid.

Great you got the car. The thing is if you find you are dying too often, selling all your good weapons to get the car isn't going to help your game.

SheikElite
05-14-2013, 11:01 AM
I'll submit your response to the "I don't give a schtako bin". ;-) now go run over sum green buggies 4 me;-)

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Like den , da price of da car wont be going
up again dood. It only increased because of the patch, its not like da price rises stedalee, lol and I dunt think ya gots da rite 2B callin peeps dumb suckas for payin for thangs in da cash shop. By the way da orange "challenger" is ALWAYS available for that price at da crystal pond shack. Alongs wit a oranges hannibal quad. And da "quad buggy car" is da dunI shetarru. And next time maybe dont act like such a stuck up better than everyone else jack *** and you wont get facepalmed, booyaa.

P.s. I think a very good english class would be in your best interest with the de-volutionized vocabulary you seem to have. Or maybe just go back and finish the 6th grade.also have you even checked the defiance store? Because you would have known the dodge challenger is NOT available there if you actually did, and not assumed it was. Or assumed ppl are dumb for using cash shop. Lol, I think the guy who sells his ENTIRE inventory for 1 car is the dumb****. Also learn to use your ego power and roll function and your dying problem would be 98% non existant. Even if you do die, you realize all you have to do is pick up 1 white drop and sell it to get the tiny scrap of scrip you lost from death. Theres no way dying alot should bring your scrip down that much. Next time you gloat all high and mighty up on your high horse donkey, learn a bit about what your talking about and the game your playing first. Looks to me like you been playing for maybe a week and just came across a challenger and know nothing about this game and thought you were special. If you had been playing longer than that, all of this would have just been common sense. Now excuse me, I have to get back to babysitting my autistic 3yo nephew who has more common sense than you, sir.

A s0t
05-14-2013, 11:22 AM
As I stated before, I had to... make another useless thread. can't continue the discussion in that thread. or it went to page 2 and i made a new thread

Tyrannos
05-14-2013, 12:47 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?67757-Dodge-Charger-orange