PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 only clan!!!!

EL_DUD3ARINO
01-10-2013, 05:24 PM
okay guys what the hell..... there are plenty of PC and Xbox guys gettin together, but theres one thread saying that theres possibly going to be a PS3 clan......

PS3 owners unite! let us create a band of brothers who will destroy the enemy and eat lots of Bacon!!!!

Im gonna start a guild/clan but i need your support. give me ideas dudes lets create this thing together.

The Dude Abides :cool:

AmonNoatak
01-10-2013, 10:00 PM
okay guys what the hell..... there are plenty of PC and Xbox guys gettin together, but theres one thread saying that theres possibly going to be a PS3 clan......

PS3 owners unite! let us create a band of brothers who will destroy the enemy and eat lots of Bacon!!!!

Im gonna start a guild/clan but i need your support. give me ideas dudes lets create this thing together.

The Dude Abides :cool:

Yeah, That's what i need to look for PS3 Clan on Defiance.

Doc
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Couple of us are starting a ps3 guild up and the name will be released on Friday.

Bonden
01-11-2013, 05:55 AM
I'm interested in a PS3 guild but only if it's a europe based one, I rather not play after 01.00, except during weekends.

BerrySenpai90
01-11-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm kinda also interested on finding a guild for PS3 as well.

EL_DUD3ARINO
01-11-2013, 04:16 PM
This guild can be serous or non serious and it doesn't have to be mine, but i would like to see an actual PS3 clan come into fruition.

EL_DUD3ARINO
01-11-2013, 07:01 PM
What do you guys think, this game looks pretty awesome if it works out. like borderlands 2 on crack. and i like the 3rd person shooter element instead of the standard M.M.O styles of combat. And the Ark-falls look pretty fricken sexy.

EL_DUD3ARINO
01-11-2013, 07:04 PM
and the customization looks legit too

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/9/8215/Defiance-5.jpg

EL_DUD3ARINO
01-11-2013, 07:06 PM
see, having some clan buddies would be pretty sweet to have help you with this kinda stuff http://cdn.defiance.com/defiance/images/game/marin/marin2-full.jpg

Desidus
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Couple of us are starting a ps3 guild up and the name will be released on Friday.

ummm isn't it called Corruption or is that falling apart already?

Not being hostile just curious.

Desidus
03-14-2013, 06:22 PM
I would love to start a clan, but I just don't think that I have the time. Besides I am in agreement with most people that until the game is out I would never have people join a clan. Need to see that they are mature enough in the game to want to have them in my clan. Don't need pro players, just not fools or tools. lol.

Anung Un Rama
03-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Well i saw all the hype and tgis games dope I go by Hellboy or any of his nicknames. I recently quit playing Dc Universe Online to start a clan here. ive successfully ran several leagues amd guilds in quite a few mmos over the years. Usualy i stick to one basic set of rules 18+ mic and respectful. Im not going to be a dictator or anything but if your a **** you wont fit in just a forewarning. Other than that im all about progression and success. I tend to keep an eye on most patch notes and dev discussion so as to keep me and my crew in the know. Anyway i do gave a site i will be switching from dcuo to Defiance so for a general idea go to www.underworldelite.torportals.com

Please contact me via psn "SGRENZOW" so we can coordinate and see if this is the clan for you!

-Red out.

JagerMyk
03-26-2013, 12:54 PM
What do you guys think, this game looks pretty awesome if it works out. like borderlands 2 on crack. and i like the 3rd person shooter element instead of the standard M.M.O styles of combat. And the Ark-falls look pretty fricken sexy.
lol, you know I just told my Lady an my brother from another mother the same thing... that it reminded me of BL2 but instead of on crack I said juiced, lol but yah I am addicted

JagerMyk
03-26-2013, 12:58 PM
I would love to start a clan, but I just don't think that I have the time. Besides I am in agreement with most people that until the game is out I would never have people join a clan. Need to see that they are mature enough in the game to want to have them in my clan. Don't need pro players, just not fools or tools. lol.
lol, welll I dont even know how to create a clan yet, an I ain't to pro, no hoe, an no fow...but I is a tool with a clue :) but I agree with your statement hole-heartedly. Cant wait to play more an figure out the chat setup

Lord_Wicki
03-29-2013, 03:11 PM
I've started the CBR a ps3 clan.

ewen1972
03-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Not sure I would like to join a clan as I do like to do my own stuff, but if people ever needed an extra gun I'd be more than happy to help. Psn-ewen1972

spacewalk
03-30-2013, 02:56 PM
HI :) my PSN ID : spacewalk2010 Im also interested in a PS3 guild !