PDA

View Full Version : This is my favourite game for the last few years

LALLY
05-14-2013, 06:47 PM
don't worry, I know its not the best game, by far.....but ive not had this much fun on any game this gen, im in a big clan and people are always online so I always have a good social experience and have cool people to play with, for a multi platform mmo im so happy with defiance, its very buggy but these things will be sorted over time, I keep hearing people talk about WOW, do you realise WOW servers go down 8 hours on a weekly basis for patches, its just part and parcel of mmos.......and new mmos in general, really looking forward to the new DLC and future updates, ...we all have the right to moan and not be happy but a bit of understanding is also needed.

Writhen
05-14-2013, 06:51 PM
don't worry, I know its not the best game, by far.....but ive not had this much fun on any game this gen, im in a big clan and people are always online so I always have a good social experience and have cool people to play with, for a multi platform mmo im so happy with defiance, its very buggy but these things will be sorted over time, I keep hearing people talk about WOW, do you realise WOW servers go down 8 hours on a weekly basis for patches, its just part and parcel of mmos.......and new mmos in general, really looking forward to the new DLC and future updates, ...we all have the right to moan and not be happy but a bit of understanding is also needed.

I was surprised how much I ended up liking this game. Really fun. This game is the sh..tako

crashtestgamer
05-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Game is buggy as hell and I get frustrated in PVP but there is something about the game play that keeps me hooked.

ratt707
05-14-2013, 07:12 PM
With all the issues with the game, it has found a strange place in my heart. I even watch the show too.

Some part of me thinks if I support the game it will become better. Here's to hoping. * cheers *

WhiteCell
05-14-2013, 07:32 PM

To be fair World of Warcraft is a far more complex and larger game than Defiance could ever hope to be. I'm sure Blizzard's anti fraud/bot/cheat department is larger than the entirety of of Defiance's current team.

I'm curious as to what games you've been playing the past couple of years since you made this comment. I game a lot and Defiance's showing is very low on the list as far as I'm concerned. I've found that many free to play mmo's offered a better experience than the buy to play experience with Defiance. Hell, even Guild Wars 2 had a wealth of content for the fee to play. I just don't see the content nor the longevity in Defiance to consider it anything but a passable meh in gaming.

GodBunny
05-14-2013, 07:53 PM
I was confused, the title makes it sound like you been playing Defiance for years lol

WhiteCell
05-14-2013, 08:06 PM
I was confused, the title makes it sound like you been playing Defiance for years lol

Might be true if he was a tester!

I hear Defiance had an insanely long development period.