PDA

View Full Version : Got a purple LMG with Run-n-Gun synergy. First time I've seen one so far.

RealHoosier07
05-14-2013, 11:05 PM
I have been getting those run-n-gun mods in the synergy lock boxes, but was wondering if I would ever get a gun with that synergy. I finally got it. It's a purple VOT Disruptor with -.90 recoil and 10% recharge self-revive on revive another player as inherent abilities. and then the run-n-gun mods I will be adding as I go. Can't wait to see this gun when it's fully modded.

Facade
05-15-2013, 05:23 AM
Found me a Purple Infector with the Stalker synergy. Figure the range boost would be nice if I can ever find any mods for it.

antshock32
05-15-2013, 06:23 AM
I think the von bach vender for 200 faction points sell a purple lmg with these stats just fyi

Zabuza
05-15-2013, 07:09 AM
If you want more people to see your Ad on PS3 trade, make a clear simple title and maybe people won't look it over. You also have to put your thread in there too

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?45-PlayStation-3

Facade
05-15-2013, 07:13 AM
If you want more people to see your Ad on PS3 trade, make a clear simple title and maybe people won't look it over. You also have to put your thread in there too

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?45-PlayStation-3

I think this was more a "I got this cool new weapon" thread rather than a "I have this weapon to trade" thread.

I may be wrong though, but that's how I read it.

Zabuza
05-15-2013, 07:15 AM
Sh!t my bad, I saw general cluster ****ed with trade posts, almost couldn't tell the two pages apart.

hYp
05-15-2013, 12:16 PM
you have run n gun mods for an LMG? i have an orange frc saw thats run n gun , an i seem to only find run n gun mods for pistles an shotguns an brutal for LMGS , if u got these mods still id be willing to trade for them , but also my SAW is 4 trade aswell , dont waste run n gun mods in that vot dis its a waste

NoahsArkfall
05-15-2013, 07:21 PM
I've got a purple rocker lmg with run n gun that I've been hanging onto! Its drops like these that make me clutter my 1100+ ego characters inventory with -800 ego gear! lol