PDA

View Full Version : Echelon Contracts

Fluffyroo
05-15-2013, 12:55 AM
We keep on missing out on much needed reputation as we keep having contracts that require us to play a gametype thats not in game.

We should automatically be awarded all the rep we have missed out on.

A s0t
05-15-2013, 12:57 AM
We keep on missing out on much needed reputation as we keep having contracts that require us to play a gametype thats not in game.

We should automatically be awarded all the rep we have missed out on.yeah they should have had shadow wars include the capture and hold. because shadow war is just capture and hold on the big map

Mangyang
05-15-2013, 02:20 AM
This is only t begin of this BIG problem.

Im ego 3700 and in pursuit ego evolution VI need stats with echelon, but in my game 1 time echelon contrats reset to zero and now i have 10/25 contrats complet, others are 23/25, and contrats in a map w dont have in game options is a big +@€+* cuze is impossible to complet. Have too the payment of contrats, i think echelon dont pay and itens in echelon are minimum 100 pts of stats each. In all others i buy 10+ itens to complet pursuits, in echelon i buy third in last day of contrat. I really hate this problem.

Combo Breaker
05-15-2013, 05:09 AM

We should automatically be awarded all the rep we have missed out on.

Who is this Echelon fellow? Kidding.
I have played all of 1 PVP match. Shadow Wars. I found out the forums were correct. I equipped a shotgun, went invisible, killed people easily.
If I never play again my K/D would be around 2 with a 100% win rate.
Unless they do something about cloak I think I will just continue to enjoy PvE.

Unsent Soul
05-15-2013, 05:16 AM
This is only t begin of this BIG problem.

Im ego 3700 and in pursuit ego evolution VI need stats with echelon, but in my game 1 time echelon contrats reset to zero and now i have 10/25 contrats complet, others are 23/25, and contrats in a map w dont have in game options is a big +@€+* cuze is impossible to complet. Have too the payment of contrats, i think echelon dont pay and itens in echelon are minimum 100 pts of stats each. In all others i buy 10+ itens to complet pursuits, in echelon i buy third in last day of contrat. I really hate this problem.

Did this confuse anyone else?

fang1192
05-15-2013, 06:31 AM
Did this confuse anyone else?

Still trying to translate.

Fluffyroo
05-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Who is this Echelon fellow? Kidding.
I have played all of 1 PVP match. Shadow Wars. I found out the forums were correct. I equipped a shotgun, went invisible, killed people easily.
If I never play again my K/D would be around 2 with a 100% win rate.
Unless they do something about cloak I think I will just continue to enjoy PvE.

And what has that got to do with being awarded reputation hat we cant obtain due to gamemode not being in game??

Combo Breaker
05-15-2013, 08:15 AM
And what has that got to do with being awarded reputation hat we cant obtain due to gamemode not being in game??

I guess i was being cryptic.
I am not being awarded reputation for PvP because I don't play it.

Sorry for the first off topic post.

Fluffyroo
05-15-2013, 08:20 AM
But still they should reward people for putting in contracts that cant be completed due to their probelms with freight yard

Combo Breaker
05-15-2013, 08:27 AM
But still they should reward people for putting in contracts that cant be completed due to their probelms with freight yard

I am down for that.