PDA

View Full Version : Help Out a Little

Forsaken Demon
03-22-2013, 05:26 PM
I know the lag is ridiculous and the sign-in BS is even worse but for those who can get in or are already are playing, use the feedback. After you complete a mission, you have the option to rate and submit feedback on the mission. Post any issues specifically to the mission. Have any issues or even something you like that you want to stay, put it in the comment/bug portion under settings. My friend thinks most of the issues we've been getting are caused by the lag and whether that's true or not, I've still submitted them on the off-chance they aren't. It just seems that most of the threads are talking about the sign-in issue or lag but no actual issues. It's annoying but it is the first day after all.

KnightHeat
03-22-2013, 05:30 PM
yeap, and the best way to help them with the feed back... Who, what, where, when, and how.. I'm serious. So many people have just put. This didn't work, and nothing came from it. That is an actual feedback quote.. Keep whatever is in the comment box already, and tell them, what happened, how you tried to get it to work, why you think it might not be working, etc. Help them out, we all know that Trion REALLY DOES LISTEN TO US, so, PC, XBOX, and PS3...Lets give them actual, helpful feedback. Thanks all!

Miner
03-22-2013, 05:34 PM
I would love to help out but unfortunately I cannot get signed into the game.

KnightHeat
03-22-2013, 05:35 PM
yea, for the Xbox.. I just keep clicking start, and hitting A. After a few attempts the game will connect to the servers. Of course this is all being looked at/into right now. Same with the horrid/sexy lag. Once that clears up, the game will be amazing like usual. Plus, this is an older build from what I can tell. Glad to see that they are holding out big time to let us see the real thing on April 2nd. Yeay for BETA :D

Tearitup
03-22-2013, 05:35 PM
My client was lagging so bad that the input on the feedback forum was not working. How do I report that? :P

Miner
03-22-2013, 06:00 PM
What is afew attempts?I spamed start and a for 1 hour straight and cannot get signed in.
yea, for the Xbox.. I just keep clicking start, and hitting A. After a few attempts the game will connect to the servers. Of course this is all being looked at/into right now. Same with the horrid/sexy lag. Once that clears up, the game will be amazing like usual. Plus, this is an older build from what I can tell. Glad to see that they are holding out big time to let us see the real thing on April 2nd. Yeay for BETA :D

Yoonese
03-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Agreeing with you Tearitup, my lag caused the feedback form on the end of a mission to freeze my entire game up and I fell through the world. Wound up landing next to mutants and they killed me while the form was on the screen and it respawned me and rendered me useless to do anything controls wise aside from walking around. After that the feedback screen was frozen on screen and I couldn't get to a pause screen to logout on top of not getting a chance to give feedback.