PDA

View Full Version : dr ben

DR BEN
05-15-2013, 11:09 AM
i played episode misson vagabond,it was pretty easy untill the very end of the the misson were you have to kill a big blue monark bug that cant be killed. i tryed 3 time with every weapon none to man.some one tell me how to kill it. thanks dr ben.

SYN BLACK XS
05-15-2013, 11:18 AM
The Monarch in the bunker??

I didnt have any issues with it last night. One thing I ended up doing was running back up the ramp a little, so that the crates/etc helped to block him from coming after me. Used a Ground Pounder and LMG to down it within a couple minutes. May have just been glitched out temporarily, but definitely worth trying again.

defiant
05-15-2013, 11:54 AM
its a monarch...shoot its chest when it stands up"high dmg" and it will sit back down, dodge when it rolls
i killed it in ten seconds lol get them criticals

Spuddragg
05-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Aim for the orange spots on the Monarchs body. Like defiant said, if you shoot the chest when he raises up you do a lot of damage. When he rolls you can shoot him in the back you will see the scales raise up and you shoot the orange spots for more damage. Remember to sprint and roll to help get away. Use the different objects to hide behind to make it harder for the Monarch to hit you.

LtRobbiesan
05-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Here's the thing about Monarchs and Elite Warriors. The only strike forward. Sooooo, you simply walk circles around them. Literally. Keep about 20-30ft distance, but keep going around them in a circle. If you are doing it right they will not be able to hit you. Knowing that, simply whittle them down.

Truth is, I used to run all over the place, but then just by space magic, I went in a circle, and voila, big baddies were a piece o Hellbug cake.

DR BEN
05-16-2013, 09:40 AM
its a monarch...shoot its chest when it stands up"high dmg" and it will sit back down, dodge when it rolls
i killed it in ten seconds lol get them criticals

thanks for the tips i killed it.

DR BEN
05-16-2013, 09:42 AM
thanks for the help i killed it.

DR BEN
05-16-2013, 09:47 AM
thanks to all for your help i killed monarch.