PDA

View Full Version : Expanding the Forums..

Adsinonimous
06-17-2012, 08:26 AM
I haven't really been part of a forum community this early in it's life and I just wondered when the forums will expand to have other topics, rather than just a General Discussion section, such as Fan Art and Guilds.

If anyone knows, or has an idea, when the forums will expand; Please let me know! :)

Thanks!

Aythir
06-17-2012, 09:13 AM
I would also like to see a much more in depth forum community. Including a lot more categories for forum posting. It makes it very annoying when I have to go to one large general forum and look up topics that I might be interested in reading/replying too at that moment.

Adsinonimous
06-17-2012, 09:34 AM
I would also like to see a much more in depth forum community. Including a lot more categories for forum posting. It makes it very annoying when I have to go to one large general forum and look up topics that I might be interested in reading/replying too at that moment.

Undoubtedly, the forums will grow into a haven of discussion with lots of categories. - I'm just wondering when new forums will be available to us :)

Escyos
06-17-2012, 06:25 PM
I would like to see an off-topic forum soon, that way while we are waiting for info we can talk about other awesome shows like Stargate.

Adsinonimous
06-17-2012, 11:29 PM
I would like to see an off-topic forum soon, that way while we are waiting for info we can talk about other awesome shows like Stargate.

Yeah. The forums seem a little daunting with no off-topic forum at the moment. I want to discuss so much with the community :)

Shubawks
06-18-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm sure once the ball starts rolling we'll see some larger forum categories and what not - for now I think it's best to keep things simple, since there isn't *that* much information about the game yet.

dahanese
06-19-2012, 09:49 AM
As you can imagine, more information of all kinds will be coming out in the next couple weeks/months - they'll be expanding then, but not quite yet. Never fear, though - it's going to happen.

Adsinonimous
06-19-2012, 01:54 PM
As you can imagine, more information of all kinds will be coming out in the next couple weeks/months - they'll be expanding then, but not quite yet. Never fear, though - it's going to happen.

Awesome! Thank you for the update :)

Punisher
06-21-2012, 08:25 AM

I was just about to reply with almost the same exact thing, good thing I read the thread before I posted! So I'll just piggy back and say that once there is more information to talk about, they will expand the forums to split up the discussions to make it easier to find what you want to trol...er... I mean provide your insightful thoughts.

Quizzical Harpy
06-21-2012, 03:38 PM
I haven't really been part of a forum community this early in it's life and I just wondered when the forums will expand to have other topics, rather than just a General Discussion section, such as Fan Art and Guilds.

If anyone knows, or has an idea, when the forums will expand; Please let me know! :)

Thanks!

Check out the Rift forums to see what sort of categories they added there. Both forums are similar (as you know both games are developed by Trion) to each other I wouldn't be surprised if the categories where almost identical! :p

Adsinonimous
06-22-2012, 09:13 AM
I had a look at the Rift forums a while back and I noticed how many forums there were. That's why I decided to make this thread in the first place. :)

Myrddin
06-22-2012, 10:13 AM

You can talk about Stargate with or without an off-topic forum ;)

Walsingham
06-27-2012, 10:33 AM

Thanks!

In time I am sure we will open up more forums as they are needed. For the moment we are being fairly liberal on what folks can discuss in general.