PDA

View Full Version : Is the PS3 Region Locked for Defiance?

ElektraFaith
05-15-2013, 03:43 PM
If it is region locked, is their any way around the region lock on PS3? :) Let me know :)

Shadow assasin
05-15-2013, 03:48 PM
yea it is locked. I know ppl who have put there servers as na instead of eu but you'll loose everything you got in the game already as you'll have to start over, an tbh that's way to much hassle :L apparently on xbox they are doing something were you can choose your region that you are on but you will need a separate character for each, hopefully they bring something like that to us

Giles
05-15-2013, 03:51 PM
It is indeed region locked, and I couldn't say. I don't know if it would be against terms of service or not to discuss ways around that on the official forums.

A random story :

Last night some friends and I were creepin around in the wee hours of the morning and happened upon what seemed like a southern fellow hitting on a girl who could've been 14, it was scary. For a moment I questioned if he was speaking English..and i'm kinda southern.. I did my best Arnold Schwarzenegger impression and his response was "Hey German dude do you keep up with football?!" We died..

Moral of this story : Region locking doesn't save you from the...interesting people..from your own region T_T lol

ElektraFaith
05-16-2013, 12:10 AM
I have an xbox, and honestly its sooo boring on the xbox servers:( I like the game and wanted a ps3 for a while its just ergh :/

ewen1972
05-16-2013, 12:29 AM
I don't know about xbox but I hear they're trying to sort out stuff with the servers such as lag and once it's possible to have it running smoothly they're going to unite the eu and na servers, but this is all hear say but we can live in hope

ElektraFaith
05-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Think im going too buy a ps3 and play on the USA Servers, Just hope If i buy one I can defo get around the region lock by making a NA Account :/

Shadow assasin
05-16-2013, 01:36 PM
yea you defo can. I know ppl who have done it