PDA

View Full Version : HELLO. HELLo. HELlo. HEllo. Hello...

SuperBeast
03-22-2013, 05:40 PM
If you didn't get the title... its an echo... not sure how to make an echo in text :)

So... i started playing and after the first 2 missions i want to say THERES NO ONE OUT THERE. I am doing the tv show missions (it involves Isila and Nolan) and yet i think i have seen 3 people. one at a chicken shooting game, one at an arkfall (wait what? ONE AT AN ARKFALL!!! JUST ONE?!?!?! YUP...), and another randomly shooting hellbugs.

is no one out there around where i am? or are people just hanging out at the crash site? also, i have typed in the chat (which really needs work, i would like to see what people are saying without bringing up the entire full screen version of the chat). and no one answers back. so again. is no one out there?

GT3000
03-22-2013, 05:44 PM
The social options (no global chat for example) leave a lot to be desired. You're in the boonies, people congregate at the points of interest like Iron Demon, the Crash Site, and Arkfalls.

SuperBeast
03-22-2013, 05:45 PM
The social options (no global chat for example) leave a lot to be desired. You're in the boonies, people congregate at the points of interest like Iron Demon, the Crash Site, and Arkfalls.

i was at an arkfall it was a major one because the whole map was a red circle. i went to it and one person was fighting so i helped. that was it.

TheShiningLily
03-22-2013, 05:50 PM
Anyone else read that title in the droid voice?

ShadowStrider 7
03-22-2013, 05:50 PM
Anyone else read that title in the droid voice?
Yes.

/10char

GT3000
03-22-2013, 05:54 PM
i was at an arkfall it was a major one because the whole map was a red circle. i went to it and one person was fighting so i helped. that was it.

Major arkfalls often have multiple sites.

Psychometrics
03-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Ive been going on and on how much I love this game, but, truth is- I haven't gotten far personally. I'm waiting on my bf's dl to finish xD Maybe not everyone has finished gawking at the interface or piddling around with settings and such? xP I'm one of those types haha Just don't go on too far without the rest of our lot!! xP

SuperBeast
03-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Major arkfalls often have multiple sites.

i went to 3 of the 4 and only say the one guy at the first one. it still have 19 minutes left after the first one. still nothing/no one.

Starskins
03-22-2013, 06:04 PM
i went to 3 of the 4 and only say the one guy at the first one. it still have 19 minutes left after the first one. still nothing/no one.

The characters have been wiped out. They are just not there yet. Don't worry, there will be A LOT of people going there later... lol just don't worry, trust my words... I'm on the alpha and there is ALOT of people... Just not enough ammo lol. Did I say A LOT already?

SuperBeast
03-22-2013, 07:00 PM
The characters have been wiped out. They are just not there yet. Don't worry, there will be A LOT of people going there later... lol just don't worry, trust my words... I'm on the alpha and there is ALOT of people... Just not enough ammo lol. Did I say A LOT already?

what do you mean the alpha. its the beta so help me clarify that. and a lot of people is not what i see. what i see is me... and the AI.... thats it. you would think to be able to spot at least a dozen people...

KaosPenguin
03-22-2013, 07:02 PM
You forgot the last "hello" which is all lowercase.

Ensu
03-22-2013, 07:56 PM
The EU server was packed this evening, in the beginning zones, until about 1AM when it tailed off. I'd be running from mission to mission with a pack of other players, all pitching in to complete them. Arkfalls were swarmed shortly after they appeared. Seems to be thriving.

KawanabeKid
03-22-2013, 10:16 PM
There are multiple servers for each platform, so it's possible the server you were placed into just got opened up and had a low population that was still growing. You can always try to log out and back in to see if you can randomly get placed into a different server. You might also try queuing up for some co-op maps or PvP if you want to group up and don't have anyone on your friends list yet. To do this, you'll just open up your Quick Menu. Should see it in the lower left of the screen.