PDA

View Full Version : LOL, another Lackluster week of SALES!!! Less than 25,000 copies World Wide!!!

Unhappy Gamer
05-15-2013, 07:19 PM
I just found this funny!

A muli-platformed game that sells 24,024 copies in its 5th week after release!!!

I love the people that keep saying that the game will get better, and give it time!!!

It appears to the rest of the world, that there is no excuse for releasing a crappy bug ridden game, with a laughable amount of content!!!

Bad critics reviews and horrible word of mouth will destroy any game!

Potential doesn't mean anything until it is achieved!!!

eridian
05-15-2013, 07:31 PM
sadly, i have to agree. i dont know what there sales are in total, or how many people dropped the game, but from the fact that every friend i have that got the game, and friends i met in the game no longer play, i would say the game is slowly sinking. i really like the game, but as mmo's go its below average, and is only an above average shooter. hopefully the dlc will save it.

Frantic Poet
05-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Where did you get those numbers?
If it's VGChartz I am going to sigh.

Jester
05-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!