PDA

View Full Version : About an Arkfall

TheShiningLily
03-22-2013, 06:12 PM
So I tried to take on an Arkfall alone (lol) where you had to destroy the crystal. Now I was barely doing any damage to it and by the time I was able to target these glowing spots they would have already "popped" due to it autoaiming to the closest enemy. What am I suppose to do in events like that one?

Starskins
03-22-2013, 06:16 PM
So I tried to take on an Arkfall alone (lol) where you had to destroy the crystal. Now I was barely doing any damage to it and by the time I was able to target these glowing spots they would have already "popped" due to it autoaiming to the closest enemy. What am I suppose to do in events like that one?

You said it: 'So I tried to take on an Arkfall alone (lol)'

It's pretty hard to make these events alone...

Darky
03-22-2013, 06:17 PM
you need to destroy the arkfall and that glowing spots pop-up randomly for you to land critical hits but as you noticed you need many people to make noticeable damage

Pasha
03-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Wait for a person who know how to disable aim assist in configuration. Or how to target with aim assist. And you don't have to aim - those yellow bulbs are huge.

Warlander
03-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Its a group activity

TheShiningLily
03-22-2013, 06:21 PM
I am all alone! So I mean I had to at least *try*

Warlander
03-22-2013, 06:23 PM
yes and im sure you gave a valiant effort :D

TheShiningLily
03-22-2013, 06:25 PM
yes and im sure you gave a valiant effort :D

If by that you mean dying many times then yes!

Myst
03-22-2013, 06:27 PM
I am all alone! So I mean I had to at least *try*

Lol I know how that is. I'm surprised no one randomly showed up while you were doing it.

TheShiningLily
03-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Lol I know how that is. I'm surprised no one randomly showed up while you were doing it.

I have yet to see anyone for like 3 hours >.>

Myst
03-22-2013, 06:30 PM
I have yet to see anyone for like 3 hours >.>

Wow! :p lol I always see the rather large purple diamonds ( people ) running around.

TheShiningLily
03-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Wow! :p lol I always see the rather large purple diamonds ( people ) running around.

No one likes me ;_;

Myst
03-22-2013, 06:36 PM
No one likes me ;_;

Aww lol it will probably change upon full release when server issues have been ironed out for people.

Warlander
03-22-2013, 06:37 PM
yeah i saw too many people, (pc) what are you playing on and what time zone? maybe the servers have sharding ? maybe your in a overlfow ?

TheShiningLily
03-22-2013, 06:39 PM
yeah i saw too many people, (pc) what are you playing on and what time zone? maybe the servers have sharding ? maybe your in a overlfow ?

I am on the Xbox and I am on the East Coast so it is 9:39pm on a Friday night and there is like no one around me.

Warlander
03-22-2013, 06:53 PM
I am on the Xbox and I am on the East Coast so it is 9:39pm on a Friday night and there is like no one around me.

Hmm to be honest it seems pretty wierd , I know I had a bug that made myself and buildings disapear some times maybe everyone else disapeared ? lol, because even on pc the chat didnt seem to be working at least not many people talking.

russell733
03-22-2013, 08:02 PM
You can do most Arkfalls alone, as they scale to the number of people there, or actually I think it scales according to how fast damage is being done. The Hellbug ones where you shoot the weak spots just ignore the skitterlings and warriors, and keep moving. Archers its best to klill as they die fast and do a lot of damage. If you watch the skitterlings you will see them move towards the spire and scoot around some, when they stop a weak spot appears near them to shoot.