PDA

View Full Version : echelon vendor rep ?

Minax
05-16-2013, 03:41 AM
I was at the muir processing plant and saw the i from the echelon vendor and need scrip + some sort of other currency ( reputation ??? )

When i got no side missions to do. what else can i do to gain rep with echelon ?

http://i.imgur.com/Fu9Eijw.jpg

Judgement Dave
05-16-2013, 03:46 AM
Do the Echelon daily/weekly pursuits.

Note that these are PvP pursuits - the weekly one usually (afaik) being killl 50 or 100 players in competitve PvP. The dailies are things like kill 20, or kill x in deathmatch, kill 5 whilst EGO power is active, get 5 saving kills etc

EDIT - whoops yeah they're called 'contracts' not 'pursuits'. And they only start at EGO 175, though I didn't mention that as anyone playing the game and getting to the Crater is pretty much bound to be 175+.

A s0t
05-16-2013, 03:48 AM
ego level 175 you get contracts (next to pursuits) do contracts you get reputation currency

Minax
05-16-2013, 04:02 AM
then i just have to do some pvp ( hate it )

A s0t
05-16-2013, 04:18 AM
welcome to the wonderful "sawed-off/invisible immunizer- 27 decoy w/make the invisible players visible" world
bring aspirin will help

Mullokad
05-16-2013, 04:18 AM
Welcome to defiance pvp, take your pick between shotgun cloaker or bunny hopping infector ;)

Judgement Dave
05-16-2013, 09:16 AM
Welcome to defiance pvp, take your pick between shotgun cloaker or bunny hopping infector ;)
That's overly negative - a single build can be both a shotgun cloaker and a bunny hopping infector. ;)

Red Dot
05-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Don't forget the mass numbers of people who use detonators.

It's true that I use an Infector. In my defense gives me 25% of my stowed weapon clip on a kill, as my stowed weapon I've been using a Breaker rocket launcher (I only need to destroy 8 more vehicles to get Shadow War Profiteering II).

JimE1971
05-16-2013, 10:08 AM
An even bigger issue you will find with your PvE progress is the EGO Evolution involving Echelon reputation. Trusted rep with this faction involves a lot of PvP, unfortunately. This makes PvP not an option to finish your PvE progress, but a necessity.

As a person who is into cooperative games and not competitive ones, I feel your pain.