PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Season Pass??

NoahsArkfall
05-16-2013, 08:12 AM
Does anyone have a PS3 season pass that bought it after you bought the game? If so, where can you buy it? I ask because the "Buy Now" button in the PS3 section of the defiance.com dlc area links to a site to buy the game itself for $59.99 and not the actual season pass for $39.99. Could really use some help.

Nevermind. I found it. lol The season pass was in a section further down the page. This can be deleted now.

Facade
05-16-2013, 08:16 AM
buy it on the PSN store.

NoahsArkfall
05-16-2013, 08:19 AM
That's the first place I looked and didn't see it anywhere.

ewen1972
05-16-2013, 08:23 AM
It takes a bit of looking for but it's there bought it a few weeks ago,thankfully it's down to 23.99 and not the 32.99 it was first put on at.

NoahsArkfall
05-16-2013, 12:11 PM
I finally found it on the PSN Store. The new look/layout of the store was throwing me off. It had been a while since I updated it. I don't much care for the new "redesigned" store. First time I've ever had to use the search feature to find what I was looking for. The season pass is only $35.99 now here in the U.S. down from $39.99.

vizibledog
05-16-2013, 12:25 PM
What does the season pass give you?

ewen1972
05-16-2013, 01:51 PM
What does the season pass give you?

When the dlc comes we all get the basic so we can all play together, I can't remember exactly what it is but I think you get a playable character and stuff, it's detailed somewhere on the forum. (Not a great help I know)

Shyloren
05-16-2013, 02:09 PM
I finally found it on the PSN Store. The new look/layout of the store was throwing me off. It had been a while since I updated it. I don't much care for the new "redesigned" store. First time I've ever had to use the search feature to find what I was looking for. The season pass is only $35.99 now here in the U.S. down from $39.99.

I still see it as $39.99...am I missing something here?

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/defiance-season-pass/cid=UP2025-BLUS30936_00-DEFIANCESE1SPASS?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SEN|US|B|Games|Evergreen|Desktop|Tier +1|Exact&utm_term=psn%20store&utm_content=sHlX9GAXa&pcrid=20839137659

NoahsArkfall
05-17-2013, 02:49 AM
I didn't buy it from there. I bought it from the console store. $0 in wallet...confirm purchase...$35.99 added to wallet...purchase complete. I made a point of rechecking transaction history a little later as I read that the EU version had dropped in price.

And when you buy the pass you get a hellbug cap for your characters and 2 random items added to your inventory which they are calling a special lock box. My two items sucked, though. 2 BMGS that were downgrades from the one I already had. I also had a 10% loot boost active when I logged back into the game!

As far as what season passers get with the dlc, I believe we get the Castithan race added to character creation which is cool. I was kinda hoping for that at the start as they just look cool to me. There is a list of all this somewhere on the Defiance site. Check the dlc section.

NoahsArkfall
05-17-2013, 05:45 AM
Well apparently my transaction history had some sort of hiccup because the $35.99 that was there yesterday is now $39.99. Or more than likely I was just looking at the wrong thing and didn't notice I had $4.00 in my wallet. So forget about the discount. Still $40. lol Maybe I just need to turn off the game and get some sleep.

Rokea
05-17-2013, 02:54 PM
all it seems the season pass gets you is instant access to the energy blade, and a car. As far as I comprehend all the rest of the shtako is going to be released in the patch

hmf999
05-17-2013, 04:27 PM
That's the first place I looked and didn't see it anywhere.

Got mine at Gamestop

Assasino
05-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Oddly i just purchased it this morning but did not see any of the items in the claims portion of the store

ewen1972
05-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Oddly i just purchased it this morning but did not see any of the items in the claims portion of the store

From what I've read on here you're not alone with that

Assasino
05-18-2013, 05:35 PM
kind of sucks especially now about the layoff news. I should have come on here earlier to find out

NoahsArkfall
05-18-2013, 10:35 PM
The items go straight to your inventory there's nothing to claim as far as I know. You should have two random items in there that you didn't have before. The hellbug cap will also already be in your headgear list.

Assasino
05-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Well checked and had no new items, no hellbug cap in my headgear
Checked a few times yesterday and again this morning.
I guess contacting support at this point would get me nowhere

Nikola Tesla
05-19-2013, 10:56 AM
all it seems the season pass gets you is instant access to the energy blade, and a car. As far as I comprehend all the rest of the shtako is going to be released in the patch

This is what you get when you pay $10

– Access to play the Castithan Species
– Access to a new Story Mission Line with new Battle Arena Game Mode
– Access to the new Castithan Battle Arenas
– Castithan Charge Blade & Ceremonial Mask as a reward from Story Mission Line
– A unique version of the Raptor, a new 4 player truck of doom
– A unique Castithan version of an outfit
– A Charge Weapons Starter Pack
– Access to New Pursuits
– New Xbox and PS3 Trophies and Achievements

So you get the race, an outfit, the car (A unique version atleast, and it seems the truck will be in the store instead of in the game for scrip), a mask, Pursuits, and Trophies. They make mention of payed people being able to invite unpayed people into the battle arenas, and they will be able to find charge blades, but that is all they seem to have planned to let free members have that payed members will get.

Assasino
05-19-2013, 02:49 PM
$10 ?
Do you not mean $39.99
Anyhow i guess i will wait but sure hope i eventually get some of the items i was supposed to.

Nikola Tesla
05-20-2013, 08:14 AM
$10 ?
Do you not mean $39.99
Anyhow i guess i will wait but sure hope i eventually get some of the items i was supposed to.

No, I was talking about only the single DLC, the Season pass can be gotten for $39.99 yes, and if you plan on playing long tearm I would recommend it. The only reason I went into only the one DLC is because of the post I quoted. Even though it started with the season pass it only talked about the first DLC items.