PDA

View Full Version : New Weapons

Myst
05-16-2013, 10:24 AM
I think it would be nice to have Captain America's shield, I would never run out of ammo and I'd have a pretty good offensive and defensive item!

Epshiluss
05-16-2013, 10:32 AM
I would like a EMP grenade that nullifies/resets the cool down of EGO abilities.

Myll_Erik
05-16-2013, 10:32 AM
We've got some cool new weapons coming in our first DLC!

Myst
05-16-2013, 10:33 AM

I feel honored :O!!! Wait will we have Hawkeye's bow and arrow set though!?

T_Archangel
05-16-2013, 10:35 AM

Any chance of getting some info on them? Aside from the blades of course...

Personally I would love a personal Dark Matter Monolith LOL but I'd settle for the Volge mech we saw in the siege on the show...

Neither will happen though, so how about a gatling gun? :)

Miserere
05-16-2013, 10:37 AM
I want a flamethrower!

http://img.pandawhale.com/26683-Woman-flamethrower-gif-zlFb.gif

T_Archangel
05-16-2013, 10:39 AM
I want a flamethrower!

Yes I'd definitely take that too! Oh wait... you mean the WEAPON! Sure that would be nice too :)

Myst
05-16-2013, 10:41 AM
I want a flamethrower!

We need a matching outfit to!

Miserere
05-16-2013, 10:43 AM
We need a matching outfit to!

And I would wear it!

Zemenar
05-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Castithan charge blades, charge pistols, charge shotguns, and charge sniper rifles, hope theres more too !

Yes I'd definitely take that too! Oh wait... you mean the WEAPON! Sure that would be nice too :)

Id prefer a cold fire flamethrower, that would be awesome. But id still take the girl either way ;)

Myst
05-16-2013, 10:49 AM
And I would wear it!

Me to! Maybe make that standard issue in the brothel :D

Miserere
05-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Me to! Maybe make that standard issue in the brothel :D
With top hats! ;D

T_Archangel
05-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Castithan charge blades, charge pistols, charge shotguns, and charge sniper rifles, hope theres more too !

Id prefer a cold fire flamethrower, that would be awesome. But id still take the girl either way ;)

LOL How about something new? The Hellbugs belch flame... so people came up with the weapon to counteract it! A liquid nitrogen cryo-thrower! That would be awesome. Deadly deep-freezing ultimate water pistol!

*And great for treating Voltan & human children alike to instant popsicle treats!

Myst
05-16-2013, 10:57 AM
With top hats! ;D

and monocles!

Anderson
05-16-2013, 10:58 AM
I want a flamethrower!

This is one of those rare perfect Reese's Pieces combos.

Zemenar
05-16-2013, 11:06 AM
LOL How about something new? The Hellbugs belch flame... so people came up with the weapon to counteract it! A liquid nitrogen cryo-thrower! That would be awesome. Deadly deep-freezing ultimate water pistol!

*And great for treating Voltan & human children alike to instant popsicle treats!

Im still hoping for a Stasis / Lift into air type of EGO power some day down the road. That'll work well with a cryo-thrower.

And yesss! Frozen Hellbugs for everyone! It'll be the new craze for all the young post-apocalyptic boys and girls! Treat em to a Hellbug popsicle....... no! A Skitterpop!™

Mladenov
05-16-2013, 11:08 AM
And lazer lasso will be so nice!
To catch wild skitterlings and naughty girls :D

T_Archangel
05-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Im still hoping for a Stasis / Lift into air type of EGO power some day down the road. That'll work well with a cryo-thrower.

And yesss! Frozen Hellbugs for everyone! It'll be the new craze for all the young post-apocalyptic boys and girls! Treat em to a Hellbug popsicle....... no! A Skitterpop!™

Popskittles? Baby Buggy Pop? And how about frozen Raider? Corpsicles? I can see the marketing now!
"Corpsicles! Frozen Rotting bodies on a stick! Available in your Need/Wants freezer!" "Limited purple mohawked flavor and armored mystery flavors!" LMAO

Zemenar
05-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Corpsicles. We can make a killing with the Mutant demographic! Who needs a gulanite mine when T_Archangel and I can just corner the market on tasty frozen treats.

T_Archangel
05-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Corpsicles. We can make a killing with the Mutant demographic! Who needs a gulanite mine when T_Archangel and I can just corner the market on tasty frozen treats.

LOL now there's a jekkin' load of Scrip!

Myst
05-16-2013, 11:37 AM
You know I think we should also have a new alien menace intervene in the world as well something from War of the Worlds only this time they don't die from bacteria but...bullets!

COBRAEYES
05-16-2013, 12:26 PM
With top hats! ;D You sir/ma'am are MY HERO. Epicwin:cool:

Hammer Strike
05-16-2013, 12:28 PM
A robot hyena that shoots lasers from its bum?

Beta582
05-16-2013, 12:33 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/37065599.jpg

crasher
05-16-2013, 12:35 PM
I think it would be nice to have Captain America's shield, I would never run out of ammo and I'd have a pretty good offensive and defensive item!

Blastpods and archers will get you anyway.

And those little skitteling bastages will sneak up from behind and puke on your feet if you don't keep spinning around to hamstring them. I hate ending up with poopshoes when I most need to run.

T_Archangel
05-16-2013, 12:39 PM

LOL too funny. I personally look forward to the limited edition Oscar the Grouch garbage can shield that when equipped with the Bert & Ernie Rubber Ducky Grenade gives the Muppet Synergy (all enemied shot when clip is at 50% capacity or lower turn into a fuzzy puppet and explode into polyester fiber-fill when killed)...

Myst
05-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Blastpods and archers will get you anyway.

And those little skitteling bastages will sneak up from behind and puke on your feet if you don't keep spinning around to hamstring them. I hate ending up with poopshoes when I most need to run.

Lol that used to be a problem but two or three rolls gets rid of them anyway :D

o ASYLUM o
05-16-2013, 12:54 PM
i want a pet Bulwark and his name would be Scrappy.

I'd also settle for a Monarch because she'd be big enough to ride.

Dandrielas
05-16-2013, 12:57 PM
I wouldn't mind a sonic screwdriver. It may not be able to kill anything, but at least, I could use it to open lockboxes.

thejx4
05-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Charge Crossbows. Shield grenades (kinda like the Holoshields from Halo) and weapons that do more damage with the more ammo you use, so they start off with comparatively low damage and end with comparatively high damage.

T_Archangel
05-16-2013, 01:13 PM
I still want my limited edition Oscar the Grouch garbage can shield that when equipped with the Bert & Ernie Rubber Ducky Grenade gives the Muppet Synergy (all enemies shot when clip is at 50% capacity or lower turn into a fuzzy puppet and explode into polyester fiber-fill when killed)...

I say also make a Snuffluffagus mount to go with it and we will be awesome!

Hammer Strike
05-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Sounds good, I would like to see a rocket launcher Synergy: Bat Sh*t Crazy that shoots rabid honey badgers, +5 mental foam gob buff that causes enemies to run around insulting everybody's mothers before they choke on the foam

A s0t
05-20-2013, 07:16 PM
We've got some cool new weapons coming in our first DLC!plasma pulsar??????

fang1192
05-20-2013, 07:53 PM
plasma pulsar??????

oh god no - my eyes wont be able to take it.