PDA

View Full Version : Defiant!

Ticon
05-16-2013, 11:10 AM
frustrated by reload glitch on weapons- and just playing other games-i took a break after the latest episode missions, for a day or two.

cameback last night and the arkfalls have been badass! elementalshellbugs everywhere, mixed arkfalls with 99rs, and hellbugs!

was pretty amazing had loads of fun!!!! and i remembered why i liked this game! not sure if arkfalls have been beefed up or just random luck!

but if last night is what to come with Votans and adding raiders and 99rs to the arkfall mix....this is about to get EPIC!

lesson learned?-if your frustrated a bit by the game for some issue. take a break. comeback at a later day!

you will see the game refreshed and not so burnt out! the beauty of this game you jump in and jump out!

Arkfalls will be around- and who knows -you glitch issue will be fixed!

anyways-i wanted to share that with you guys, it better the second time around!

Finish the Fight
05-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Well said.. in the end there is nothing new here in terms of issues. Name a game mechanic or lack thereof for Defiance and some other game has had that issue. It is what it is. No game is perfect and no matter of content last forever. Take a break or simply move on. There is no reason people should get all fanatical over it.

T_Archangel
05-16-2013, 11:58 AM
frustrated by reload glitch on weapons- and just playing other games-i took a break after the latest episode missions, for a day or two.

cameback last night and the arkfalls have been badass! elementalshellbugs everywhere, mixed arkfalls with 99rs, and hellbugs!

was pretty amazing had loads of fun!!!! and i remembered why i liked this game! not sure if arkfalls have been beefed up or just random luck!

but if last night is what to come with Votans and adding raiders and 99rs to the arkfall mix....this is about to get EPIC!

lesson learned?-if your frustrated a bit by the game for some issue. take a break. comeback at a later day!

you will see the game refreshed and not so burnt out! the beauty of this game you jump in and jump out!

Arkfalls will be around- and who knows -you glitch issue will be fixed!

anyways-i wanted to share that with you guys, it better the second time around!

Nicely said... My "walk-away" is my job so I haven't gotten tired of it yet :)

Tornad0s
05-16-2013, 11:59 AM
about reloading - i noticed this glitch only when i spam fire button and magazine empty...