PDA

View Full Version : not hating... it's a beta ....however would like some official honest feedback

Wendigo Jones
03-22-2013, 06:40 PM
it's a Beta people... I get that.... I may have already missed it during the 10 odd hours I've been trying to log in.... however if there is something fundamental we need to do to log in {settings wise} tell us.

If it is purely servers are full, that's cool; tell us. Servers full is good that means long run we could and should be enjoying gthis experience for a long time to come... Yeah there are some reactionaries, mostly born of frustration, however the vast majority are here and trying because they genuinely want to get on and try / be involved.... it's a community; just let us know what the crack is...

FuzCoveredInRed
03-22-2013, 06:43 PM
it's a Beta people... I get that.... I may have already missed it during the 10 odd hours I've been trying to log in.... however if there is something fundamental we need to do to log in {settings wise} tell us.

If it is purely servers are full, that's cool; tell us. Servers full is good that means long run we could and should be enjoying gthis experience for a long time to come... Yeah there are some reactionaries, mostly born of frustration, however the vast majority are here and trying because they genuinely want to get on and try / be involved.... it's a community; just let us know what the crack is...

i have said this in other posts so if you already have seen me post it just go ahead and disregard it but the way i get it to log in is when it says there is an error press A then press the xbox guide button sign out then sign back in and it has been working......hopefully it works for you!

Wendigo Jones
03-22-2013, 06:50 PM
cheers mate: I've tried no end of dodges
to get in, I even changed ISP at about 1700 UK time {which was interesting}... however no joy... I'm resigned to philosophical vicaririousness or the possibly vain hope that there is a universal answer / fix... either way i'm in for the long haul...